Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:45 AM
Approved Member

Default Almost Every Map Online Mission Pack w4.14 flyable HE-177A-3

Hello

This is a collection of most of the maps with a online (Skies of Fire, WarBirds, IRSS, AlexServer, Battlefields) style mission. But with way more objects. Kind of like single missions, except you can re_fly after being shot_down or landing.
Bomber Pilots will like this, Ground Straffers will like this, and Bomber Killers will like this.
All Spawns are in Stationary Planes, and there are A.I. Bombers and a very few Fighters. (There are a few airspawns when bases were too far away from each other, and as secondary bases, very few of those as well).

Most are Ground Attack with lots of moving vehicles and tanks and ships. They will run for about a hour, with A.I. Planes staged to get to target at random intervals. I changed a lot of those so there are fewer Flights incoming but more per flight, and for some of the big formations I took out a few planes here and there, add to randomness to the formation, and it saves on FPS.

I also made Four bases that are every Plane from that army in a spawn point, and lots of trees and buildings. (I had to split the Russian one, Kept getting that Mesh error when I had every plane on the same map. I divided it up to Bombers and Fighters Maps). I used the Parking lots for Hangars and Buildings, and put the Static planes in the fields around, like the bases we see in strafing videos. Some of the planes may need a bit of taxiing to get to the strip. For the USNavy, i built a fleet with every ship, sailing through the Solomons.

I added HE-177A-3 to relevant missions.

So, I present to you, Pilots, the "Almost Every Map Online Mission Pack", enjoy!.

Europe
_________
Normandy 1-2-3
NWEurope
Ardenes
Norway

MTO
______
MTOnline
Italy
Tobruk
DesertOnline

Pacific
Guadalcanal Early
Kyushu
Manchuria
Marianas
Marianas 2
Midway
New Britain '42 '43 & '44
New Guinea
NGNB_9-43
Okinawa
Pacific Islands
Pearl
Palau
Saipan
Singapore 1 & 2
Solomons Aug & Dec_42 Oct_43 & Jan_44
Tarawa
Wake

Russia
Balaton
Berlin
Bessarabia
FinsGulf
KalkinGol
Kiev
Kuban
Kurkland Autumn
Kursk
Lvov
Moscow Summer/Winter
Murmansk Summer/Winter
Prokhorovka
Svalbard
Smolensk
Slovakia Summer/Winter/Autumn
Stalingrad Summer/Winter

Jets
Tobruk

Music

Built with Stock v4.14.1
Updated to Flyables 4.14M April 07 2019
Final Dec 24th 2019

2017-2019

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0omf...gfight.7z/file
v1.0 754kb

*Unzip and put folders in Net folder of game. It will copy into the current default Dogfight folder. (if you have a previous version, rename or delete it, some file name were changed trying to get some order in the in game menu).

Cheers!

Last edited by Music; 06-24-2020 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Final
Old 01-31-2018, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Wow. This is cool. Thanks a lot, well done !

Just looked into Jet 1946 map and noticed Soviet jets with US markings. But we can live with that.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

You can set targets for both teams

But you can only set objectives for one color. IE..... Set the destroy ground objective for whatever targets you want red to destroy. Now, find the targets you want blue to destroy....here, instead of a destroy ground objective, set a protect ground objective for reds.
You will have correct objectives for both sides this way.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

But you can only get a win condition for one team.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:16 AM
Approved Member

Going to give these a look see. Thanks Music.

Wheels
Old 03-23-2018, 04:51 AM
Approved Member

Your Welcome Wheels,

I have just uploaded a new file, no second folder with weather and targets, fixed that American markings on Russian Jets, and added a few maps with little things I wanted to try. The Solomons 44 map I have the APCs beaching and moving inland to capture a city. Problem with those vehicles, and the German half tracks columns, is all those 50'cals going off at once, and continuously.

I Still want to add ships in the rivers for some maps as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6pmrwo...mx/dogfight.7z

Just in the process of seeing if attempt to change in Media fire worked.

I'll leave both up, I have refined a few of the maps that existed as well as adding another Eastern front Map and the Solomons.

Cheers, Enjoy

Last edited by Music; 03-27-2018 at 06:02 AM. Reason: was going to add images. can't so that with mediafire album
Old 03-29-2018, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

I haven't flown many of the missions yet Music but I did notice that you are making a mistake when I opened one of them in the FMB that won't be noticed if you just fly the missions using the FMB. Dogfight missions will not use the stationary aircraft as spawn points for the AI aircraft. The screenshot I attached to this post comes from one of your missions. When I run it in dogfight mode the AI aircraft stay where they are and the game spawns four aircraft on the runway.

Wheels
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grab4848.jpg (1.84 MB, 7 views)
Old 03-31-2018, 06:49 AM
Approved Member

I had that problem with the SSS plane from 36, but no others that I could see. If I am reading you right. They stayed in the stationary planes when I ran it, with a long 20 min delay before takeoff.

I do remember now I needed to go back and move them because there is a bump right there that endo's the first fighter. And I think I can dress up that airfield a bit more as well.
Also one of the maps that will be getting moving river boats.

I'll keep working these until 4.14 is out, and add the Channel map as the last .ver.

Cheers Happy Easter!
Old 04-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Approved Member

If you fly the mission using the FMB you will not see the problem. You actually need to fly the mission in dogfight mode to see the problem with attaching your flight to the stationary aircraft. Put a static camera near the stationary aircraft and start a multiplayer dogfight mission and it will become readily apparent that the stationary aircraft don't move and the game spawned four other aircraft in their place.

Wheels
Old 12-18-2018, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Bumped

I have done some major work on these maps. I think I have fixed all the A.I. issues, like the b-17's that decide to turn halfway to the next taxi spawn point on Guadalcanal, and run into the objects there.

There were many little things that became apparent when playing the missions.

I have also assigned targets or objectives to all the maps, (I saw the DL #'s, and it was 30 for the flawed one with targets compared to the couple that I had cut the targets out of).

So if you want a better version of this, go to the original link and DL again, it's now 677KB instead of the original 100 or so KB's.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas.

PS, I tried to have the planes taxi to the runway and idle for a few minutes while the rest of the flight catches up and then form up in Pairs , but they seems to just follow standard taxi take off motions.

Also I can't seem to get the Icons indicating targets to move with the targets. On_line when ships move, the Icon moves with them, in my missions the icon stays where the target was originally.
fixed the German planes on RN carrier on MTO map. Every time I open one there is something else.
Cheers!!

Last edited by Music; 08-02-2019 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Took out KalkinGol Rus Para trooper error, and Kiev can't load Kiev ini