Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL2 Mods, discussion and links

Old 11-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Approved Member

Default IL2 Sturmovik Ultimate Edition

Hi all, I have recently found my way back to this game after playing the original years ago.

My question is, ive searched the net looking for addons or patches but cant seem to find any for IL2 UE, only the separate games (1946/pac...) are there any?

Thanks
Ben
Old 11-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfarrow View Post
Hi all, I have recently found my way back to this game after playing the original years ago.

My question is, ive searched the net looking for addons or patches but cant seem to find any for IL2 UE, only the separate games (1946/pac...) are there any?

Thanks
Ben
I must admit that I've never heard of an "Ultimate Edition" of IL-2 but maybe I missed it.
What version number appears at the bottom left of the screen when you fire up the game? My DVD version of "1946" is 4.07m, the latest patch takes it to 4.12.2m.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

Thanks
Ben
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=31667
Old 11-17-2014, 02:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

Thanks
Ben
Forego all versions other than IL2 1946. It is the complete package from Forgotten Battles through 46.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Approved Member

Default 242

Sorry for resurrecting old thread but for information I have Il2 Ultimate Edition and its "1946" with build v4.11 Saves many GB downloads from original 1946

But don't use default install in \ProgramFiles or \ProgramFiles(X86) as windows copy protects these folders to changes...very annoying.

When patching you just need to change the extract path from \il21946 to your \Il2UltimateEdition.