Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossmalone
Yeah, thats interesting, I never knew that either.
Seven years down the line, and still learning something new....
another reason I love this sim so much!
Well it was only introduced relatively recently - v4.00 perhaps. I've been around for... what year is it now? about six years and I've known about attenuation, but not which way to adjust it to make it work properly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivas
I'm not sure how this attenuation works. I believe the default setting is "7" and I've never heard another aircraft sneaking up on me, and I've been flying IL-2 since the beta test days. The only way I used to get kills was sneaking up on them on their low six, now they break just before I get the shot. It aggrivates me to no end when I hear people on comms talking about hearing other aircraft around them. I hope it something that can be corrected for the SOW series.
I suppose that's why it's an adjustable setting, not something 1C permanently changed somewhere internal.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer_EAF19
Bad enough that the hacker's done it but the hacker's already breaking the rules.
Dozer, and others, the combat flight model is also hacked. And this before the sound, lol. Its not funny to say, but it is hacked by a few russians. Dont shoot me
Sorry to say this, but its unfortunatly true
It would be great if some programmers would take their responsbility,

Greetings
Old 10-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojisan_Buba
Quote:
Bad enough that the hacker's done it but the hacker's already breaking the rules.
Dozer, and others, the combat flight model is also hacked. And this before the sound, lol. Its not funny to say, but it is hacked by a few russians. Dont shoot me
Sorry to say this, but its unfortunatly true
It would be great if some programmers would take their responsbility,

Greetings
... and ingame map has been hacked... look what i found on netwings forum:

and nevertheless on cro template which i made ( i can't have Dubrovnik on ingame map but others can ... grrrrr)

Born to fly...forced to work!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Approved Member

I miss Rab and Crk islands there
Old 10-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Approved Member

Dont even mention Krk, Foobar....spent a week there two months ago with friends and gf. Still trying to find a way to live there couple months without paying for house renting. (no, tent is not a solution )
Old 10-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Approved Member

In august I was on Rab island, for the 5th time now. I love to go there for holidays. Next time we try to meet each other
Old 10-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Approved Member

@Foo'bar and Jutocsa:
I'm so glad you liked vacation in Cro ... vord of advice: northern Adriatic is ok ,but if you really want to taste mediteran try Dalmatia (middle Adriatic) next year specially islands. Smell of pine trees alone will ... well, come and see for yourselves Vis island is special story ... i was on sailing trip (my first) there and wooow.

stay well
Z

Old 10-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.JaVA_Sharp
Quote:

The existing sounds are OK I think, once you set attenuation=0 in the conf.ini.
quick question, what does setting attenuation=0 in conf. ini do?

btw, they can't use the sounds from that hack. Those were apparently from CFS3!
Some samples makes special for mod. And i don't see problem include them in official patch.
П.С. Надеюсь привентивного бана не будет...
Old 10-11-2007, 01:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo'bar
In august I was on Rab island, for the 5th time now. I love to go there for holidays. Next time we try to meet each other
Sure, why not Althogh we could meet in Germany too, Ill be there for a couple days soon.

Fly_zo: Ive been many places in Croatia (speaking of the costline) Started when I was a kid, and it was Yugoslavia, I saw the famous Mostar bridge before it went down, Dubrovnik, Rovinj, Porec, Pula, Rijeka, Krk, Zadar or Zára as we called it , Trogir, Split and my all-time fav,Omis. A nice country you have there. Need to explore more islands for sure.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutocsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo'bar
Sure, why not Althogh we could meet in Germany too, Ill be there for a couple days soon.

Fly_zo: Ive been many places in Croatia (speaking of the costline) Started when I was a kid, and it was Yugoslavia, I saw the famous Mostar bridge before it went down, Dubrovnik, Rovinj, Porec, Pula, Rijeka, Krk, Zadar or Zára as we called it , Trogir, Split and my all-time fav,Omis. A nice country you have there. Need to explore more islands for sure.
So you asked me to include Omis into template? Well, now i feel stupid ( smile: hammering on the head from Zoo)... sorry m8

Z