Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 05-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Default How do you tell which char is which class

Hi as the title states how do you tell what class the chars you get are ,
I've gone through the manual several times nothing there,
i've compared the stat points of the char when you first get them to the auto classes and none of them match,
so how do you tell what class the chars you get should be ,
Old 05-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

Each character has a unique skill tree to pick abilities from - Totem clans: Wolf, Cat, Bear... Telle is her own, steampunk techie, etc. The whole thing about the class system is that you make the characters to your liking. Play them how you want and mix and match skills accordingly.

That being said, if you want to max your skills out, you'll have to pick only a couple of them so most of the time you'll have, say 5-10 points in some good abilities for most characters and thus, a lot of versatility. This is especially true for your main character whom you can build just about any way you like. Beware, though, that his points are limited as well and you'd be best served picking only a small handful of useful abilities that can all be executed with the same weapon and focusing on those.

...hope that helps.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Registered Member

Torry - tech
Outskirter - Melee\Crushing
Rada - Melee \ sword n shield
Telle - Mage
Loy- Melee\Daggers
BigDwarf? - 2H\Crushing
Ian - BattleMage

This is how I used them because they had some points pre-set into these abilities. Doesnt pay to customize them, imo, I strengthened what they already were.