Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Registered Member

Default Problem with defeating Thorne

Hey guys, hope someone can give me some advice. Im currently in the northern hinterlands, just defeated the big bad water mage Thone, but now the journal wont update and it just points me in his original position. What am i doing wrong?
I noticed once the battle was over, victor has some in game (the black box above the head) dialogue with Telle (who has not come back to meet me after the airship debacle).
I have the sneaking suspicion im the victim of a game bug, or im frightfully ignorant and am missing something vital.

Please, anyone who's past this point tell me what im doing wrong, or if any of you guys have experienced something similar. Cheers.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Approved Member

telle doesn't come back after you have killed the air mage xD
Old 12-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

Default Problem with defeating Thorne

The rushed ending also made it a little difficult to keep up with the action. Several times, I had to go back and re-read a passage because I was having a difficult time imagining the characters or visualizing what was happening. But even the rushed ending and occasional difficulty picturing something couldn't stop me from breathlessly turning each page and losing sleep to stay up late to find out how Thorn was going to survive the end of the book. Seraphs is intriguing, entertaining and an exciting follow up to to Bloodring, and I definitely recommend it.

Last edited by huntforcare; 01-02-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

u just take his necklace and go , i think so