Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:19 AM
Approved Member

Default Which campaign to start?

So I just bought this on steam, and from my understanding, it seems like it includes Armored Princess? Which campaign should I start then? Is "Orcs on the March" the AP campaign with extras or is the Armored Princess campaign shown in the main menu the AP campaign with extras already in?

Thanks for any clarification.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxnoctum View Post
So I just bought this on steam, and from my understanding, it seems like it includes Armored Princess? Which campaign should I start then? Is "Orcs on the March" the AP campaign with extras or is the Armored Princess campaign shown in the main menu the AP campaign with extras already in?

Thanks for any clarification.
Orcs on the March is Armored Princess with the extras (Units, items, sets & quests).

BR

J.B.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:54 AM
Approved Member

Default Best way to start?

So, then I'm assuming starting from scratch, the first time I play, it would be best to start the "Orcs on the March" expansion which will include all the normal Armored Princess maps, quests, troops and so on, but with the new content added in..?

I suppose it should be obvious, but with options to choose from it's not always clear what the best way to proceed would be.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

It seems like it should be self-explanatory, but when there are several paths to go, picking the right one can be challenging ragdoll archers