Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Approved Member

Not to strong as in stats, but titan 4300 lds, legendary penis 5800 lds come on
But some big changes :
Archdemon 50% for Half, 50% for oblivion to much,
Chieftain +20dmg, for 1200 lds 5th lvl to much,
Black knight +2 speed to much
Cyclops to high res, only magic dmg was good against them before, now they are to strong
Paladin +2init/speed to much

As for items i get it how to edit image, just so it would be somehow different form old, but i cant find item png files in my all game folder games/kb-armoredprincess/... all files checked and cant fine png files for items to change them am i blind or what ?
In localization/eng/other/eng_unit_features.lng you didnt add new units in description, does it make any problems with units in game,or its not important ?
About maelstorm headhunter talent, does it supposed to make bonus dmg to all 5th lvl units except dragons ? If does you missed runemages,orc chieftains and harl in list.But in my opinion only humanoid 5th lvl should be listed there, remove cyclops,titan,tyrex and legendary penis
In titan iron fist you missed same as for maelstorm ( i think i suposed to make 100% bonus dmg to 5th lvl units), just add runemage,harl,legendary penis,and ogre chieftain. Also i saw titan have 4 active abilities (stun,push,throw,implosion), how`s that supposed to work out ?
In morale.txt you forgot sinister for black knights +1 morale hint.
Spell.txt add dictator for demon portal spell, 3rd lvl.
I had idea earlier to add new spell poison breath to order spells (for killing dragons/demons because their low poison res), something like hell breath in chaos magic tree but couldnt make new spell slot in book, making spell itself in spells.txt isnt problem placing it in book got me stuck. If you have any idea how to make this happen pls explain process to me, i`ll try to make it work.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 08-23-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Not to strong as in stats, but titan 4300 lds, legendary penis 5800 lds come on
As for items i get it how to edit image, just so it would be somehow different form old, but i cant find item png files in my all game folder games/kb-armoredprincess/... all files checked and cant fine png files for items to change them am i blind or what ?
In localization/eg/other/eng_unit_features.lng you didnt add new units in description, does it make any problems with units in game,or its not important ?
About maelstorms headhunter talent, does it supposed to make bonus dmg to all 5th lvl units except dragons ? If does you missed runemages,orc chieftains and harl in list.But in my oppinion only humanoid 5th lvl should be listed there, remove cyclop,titan,tyrex and legendary penis
I had idea earlier to add new spell poison breath to order spells (for killing dragons/demons because their low poison res), something like hell breath in chaos magic tree but couldnt make new spell slot in book, making spell itself in spells.txt isnt problem placing it in book got me stuck. If you have any idea how to make this happen pls explain proces to me, i`ll try to make it work.
For create new spells, I think you should edit both spells.lua and spells.txt and even some other .lua files depend on which spell do you want. Image for new spells and description are also important. I havent created new spells but I think those files are the most important
Old 08-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

I did it with editing item battle axe, but i`m not satisfied with how they look in hero invertory. But important thing it works Let the editing begin
@infernal1800
For spells i know about that, we already chat on this idea but problem isn`t in spells.txt or spells.lua since those files describe how spell work how much mana it cost, turn duration etc. Png file isnt problem either i want to use poison spit picture, a bit changed. When it`s casted on unit there is little buff icon, like hell breath or stone skin and that i have also prepared.
My problem is to place that new spell in spell book since book as it is now have fix number of spell slots inside, so i need to figure out how to add 1 more spell slot in book and rest will be easy to add in spells.txt and spells.lua.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Approved Member

Hi, congrats on the adaptation.

I started a new game impossible mage and there is no astral resistance showed. Maybe is because of an adaptation from the other mods or it's on my end.
I have also started a game 2 days ago with normal Red Sands and, from what i remembered, there was the astral resistance.

Last edited by yujy; 08-23-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yujy View Post
Hi, congrats on the adaptation.

I started a new game impossible mage and there is no astral resistance showed. Maybe is because of an adaptation from the other mods or is't on my end.
I have also started a game 2 days ago with normal Red Sands and, from what i remembered, there was the astral resistance.
I think your logic.txt missed astral resistance or you have removed it. You should open logic.txt and look for the line:

resistances=physical,poison,magic,fire,astral
Old 08-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

I run into weird problem here.
Just 2 days ago started new game in red sands with traslated files, and fixed orc saboteur crash ( http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=103 ), no problems in game.
Then i dl this addon for red sands, and first fight with orc saboteurs in enemy army my game crashes again. I only cant find what file in redsandsextreme have anything with saboteurs ??? Grimeleven do you have any idea what caused my problem to start again
Old 08-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Approved Member

Nothing for saboteur but make sure your "addon_special_attacks.lua" is fixed and does not read add_blog_saboteur_cloañking

edit i double checked the zip file and the lua for the saboteurs is fixed, so you can copy it over again, else idk what's going on, i used them and it doesn't crash.

another edit: maybe you copied over the .lua file? this lua fixed was with version 1.1 so you should just edit the file instead because the updated changes and my mod will make your game crash , missing code.

Last edited by grimeleven; 08-23-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

To Fatt_shade: The most important is you have to install the latest official version of game or Saboteur will crash no matter what you have fixed. I havent install this version yet so I cannot use Saboteur even addon_special_attack.lua was fixed.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

It sure looks great I`ll be sure to try it out sometime, in the meanwhile is there a way to make the legendary units mod and the items you introduced in this mod for the Red Sands mod 1.3? I mean whitout all the changed stats and higher difficulty. If it could be possible of course.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernal1800 View Post
I think your logic.txt missed astral resistance or you have removed it. You should open logic.txt and look for the line:

resistances=physical,poison,magic,fire,astral
I checked and it's ok. Does anybody else have this problem?