Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 05-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

It would be awsome to have this translated, I downloaded the mod, as I figure it wouldnt hurt to at least try and use a online translator to translate it (its a start, and we have to start somwhere) and then once that was done, one of our russian friends could go through and fix up the rest,(I realize that the cultural refs and such would not make sense, but if we dont at least start the translation..) unfourtunatly, I learned that as I have windows 7 home premium, I cant install the russian lang pack unless I upgrade to ultimate edition, but I dont have the money to do so, so the russian lang just is a bunch of symbols on my computer

Last edited by ShadowTek; 05-29-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Approved Member

Yes awesome mod so far and i tried to translate it, units and specials mostly but the translators simply messup the code and put "spaces" where it must not, hence breaking the code. Several translators all do the same errors. It worked in part but the info tooltips we're garbage letters because of the spaces. There was LUA errors too (special_hint.lua) related to non-translated mismatched names and info.

Here's what it did in the translate
cpi_defense_res_D=^def_hint_t1^[dis](Защищен)[/c]
=
cpi_defense_res_D = ^ def_hint_t1 ^ [dis] (protected) [/ c]

If anyone interested in further check localization\eng_units.lng, eng_units_features.lng, eng_units_specials.lng

Renamed from rus_units..lng etc
Old 05-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Approved Member

here are some screens that show some units, their abilities and some other new stuff:

as you can see, text on screens is in english, so good news everyone, translation is on the way!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

Omg awesome

I wish i could help.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Approved Member

Great news!! Thanks for your hard work to do this!!
Old 05-30-2011, 10:01 AM
Approved Member

Awesome news. Do you like the mod, is it good? it seems to be from what I've been reading about it.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Approved Member

Smile

Looks great so far, keep up the good work and good luck.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

Wonderfull news !
Old 05-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTek View Post
It would be awsome to have this translated, I downloaded the mod, as I figure it wouldnt hurt to at least try and use a online translator to translate it (its a start, and we have to start somwhere) and then once that was done, one of our russian friends could go through and fix up the rest,(I realize that the cultural refs and such would not make sense, but if we dont at least start the translation..) unfourtunatly, I learned that as I have windows 7 home premium, I cant install the russian lang pack unless I upgrade to ultimate edition, but I dont have the money to do so, so the russian lang just is a bunch of symbols on my computer
Oh, hmm, that's true. I installed the Russian language pack because it's really helpful to have when modding King's Bounty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabaja View Post
here are some screens that show some units, their abilities and some other new stuff:

as you can see, text on screens is in english, so good news everyone, translation is on the way!
You're my hero. >:3 I don't know Russian well but if you need me to do any file or editor grunt work of sorts I'll be willing to help.

Last edited by fillyra; 05-30-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

When finishing on the translating, tell me. There are some bugs, which meant to be fixed, i'll give it to you.

Great job on translating.
Gorgul Council meant to be named Genom Council.