Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 04-19-2017, 01:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik View Post
last days I played il2 and I should say- offline now is absolutely non-playable. roockie pilots hit targets with third or fourth shots and evading long before you shot at them, damn, they must have a linear flight and they react like thay are veterans. about how veterans and aces behave I even dont want say. the game now is really sucks. stupidity. last years almost in every thread we can see "AI, AI, AI, when you correct AI, AI vs AI, AI is unrealistic" and so on and so on, oh no, there will be no corrections because daidalos team is do obsessed with u-2, oh daidalos team thanks for your work, I have now u-2, this is so wonderful, but I dont now what good it to me because the gaming is dead but anyway THANKS DAIDALOS TEAM FOR THE DEAD OFFLINE THANKS
What the hell....I'm speachless! What gives you the right to behave in such a rude, ill-mannered way??? As both Sita and Dimlee have stated, the AI has not been changed since 4.12! And I myself have not experienced any of the AI-issues you describe above and I play offline daily. So instead of behaving like a spoiled brat spewing hate maybe you should approach this issue you apparantly are experiencing like an reasonable adult! Atleast you could behave like an adult instead of a rude ....!!!!

Last edited by Verdun1916; 04-19-2017 at 01:28 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:54 AM
Approved Member

Angry How rude!

Quote:
last days I played il2 and I should say- offline now is absolutely non-playable. roockie pilots hit targets with third or fourth shots and evading long before you shot at them, damn, they must have a linear flight and they react like thay are veterans. about how veterans and aces behave I even dont want say. the game now is really sucks. stupidity. last years almost in every thread we can see "AI, AI, AI, when you correct AI, AI vs AI, AI is unrealistic" and so on and so on, oh no, there will be no corrections because daidalos team is do obsessed with u-2, oh daidalos team thanks for your work, I have now u-2, this is so wonderful, but I dont now what good it to me because the gaming is dead but anyway THANKS DAIDALOS TEAM FOR THE DEAD OFFLINE THANKS
Man, raise your hands to the sky and thank Daidalus team for all the time dedicated to make IL2 Sturmovik what it is now, and that is for free!
Old 04-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
roockie pilots hit targets with third or fourth shots and evading long before you shot at them, damn, they must have a linear flight and they react like thay are veterans.
It is actually possible shoot down a rookie La-5FN in a turn fight even in an Fw-190... Im quite sure that the problem is not with the AI, but with your flying skills. DT did a marvelous job, they did more to the game than even Oleg. They do not deserve such rude comments!
Old 04-20-2017, 08:33 AM
Approved Member

Default 413.4 Patch for Dedicated servers?

Is there a 413.4 Patch for Dedicated servers? If there is would you please post a link to it, I saw the 413.4 page with the links but, nothing for the dedicated servers and it is locked so, no posting there...

I really want to turn the new skin sizes off, way too much bandwidth for my servers. If 10 people are in the game and one guy joins with the 3 meg skin, that is 30 megs of data to be sent to all the players for just one skin. Also, how will that be turned off and on in a dedicated server? Some settings should be in the "server.cmd" file but, mine has never had anything in it, I change settings on HL only.

And, I love the new U-2 planes but, on my servers when someone picks one to fly, they lock up and have to go to the offline game to get out of the U-2 plane and in another one to get back in my online server. I don't know if it is a skin problem or if the plane name does not match the names in the server planes name list...

Last thing, would someone post a link to the page where there is a wish list for things we would like to see in future patches or report problems before the next patch comes out.
I know many here are not fans of 'Fun for All' servers but, they have been on a long time and many new people have thanked me over the years for having a place to get started before they moved on to servers with much harder settings. I would be happy to help test things for online dedicated servers as long as it still works with CRT on.

Thank you for all of the updates since I started with my first 408 server!

-=-=-=-
Added 12 hours later: The U-2 problems on Dedicated servers are fixed with the 413.4 patch! Thank you!!!
It seems the 24 bit skin problem is fixed too, they don't show up in the list of skin choices! Thank you again!

Last edited by Dusty88; 04-21-2017 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Added a Thank you where well earned!
Old 04-20-2017, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty88 View Post
Is there a 413.4 Patch for Dedicated servers?
DS yadi.sk/d/9LxTehIX3Gcd66

DS jg27.fr/patch/IL2_4134_DS.exe

DS:http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...etails&id=5326

Old 04-20-2017, 09:19 AM
Ask me if I care

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlee View Post
This is harsh. And almost rude.
According to Sita, there were no changes in AI in the last patch, so there is nothing to blame 4.13.4 for.
Confirmed, there's absolutely no single change concerning AI behaviour in 4.13.4.

Best regards - Mike
Old 04-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

Default Thank you for the fast reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
DS yadi.sk/d/9LxTehIX3Gcd66

DS jg27.fr/patch/IL2_4134_DS.exe

DS:http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...etails&id=5326
Thank you for the fast reply! This will get me started and I hope someone can answer the other questions later on.
=-=-
Added 12 hours later: The U-2 problems on Dedicated servers are fixed with the 413.4 patch! Thank you!!!
It seems the 24 bit skin problem is fixed too, they don't show up in the list of skin choices! Thank you again!

Last edited by Dusty88; 04-21-2017 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Added a Thank you where well earned!
Old 04-21-2017, 01:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebror View Post
Confirmed, there's absolutely no single change concerning AI behaviour in 4.13.4.

Best regards - Mike
I run the "Fun 4 All" servers and I too have not seen any change in the AI planes and there are lots of them on F4A. Some have always been tough even on Novice settings but, that is the way they have been since MDS servers started...
Old 06-25-2017, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

Default He-111 H-16 Bombsight Issue

There appears to be an issue with the bombsight in the He-111H-16.
When I try to increase/decrease bombsight elevation, the bombsight moves diagonally not up and down.

Works ok if I am flying plane by myself and switch to bombardier. Works like above if someone else is flying plane and I am bombing.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:07 PM
Approved Member

i enjoy very much the r5 and the u2 in the ground attack missions. Thanks TD for this and i am waiting the mbr2 in the next patch. Let's hunt german subs