Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 04-26-2016, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

Default Finally finished my first playthrough :)

As title - I would have finished sooner, but took a "brief" break to play Skyrim, and New Vegas, and HM: Island of Happiness, ... But I kept seeing the icon on my desktop and finally got back to it.

Played on easy, warrior, finished almost 600 pts. Used lots of different units and strategies (especially since I had forgotten everything I learned through the first half - like my horse can fly :doh. Ended up with an army of black and red dragons, rune mages, inquisitors, and pallys. Honorable mentions to assassins and alchemists who got me through a lot, as well as all the pirates I used early.

84 quests done without a walkthrough, so I think I can consider the world pretty well scoured.

The worst I got stuck was trying to find that singing dagger near the end. Finally found it, but in the process of searching online for a hint I learned that you can sell scrolls at palaces. Have no clue how many scrolls I threw away over the course of the game... Wonder how many other things like that I still don't know.

Anyway, looking forward to another run. Love that the units and items will switch up each time (at least somewhat, anyway). Makes it a bit different, so you've got to think and work with what you've got.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:15 PM
Approved Member

Nice work. If you`re planing to go another run, try different class or difficulty. It will make playthough much more interesting since you`ll have to make strategy all over how to pass some places.
Have fun in future plays
Old 04-27-2016, 09:11 AM
Approved Member

Congrats! And good luck for your next runs. There are a many more tactics, artifacts, and quests (93 in total) waiting for you!

I stopped counting on how many runs I've made in the whole KB-Series, but I'm still playing. Actually KB-The Legend Run 15.

Keep your fingers crossed, that there will be KB2 someday!

BR

J.B.