Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty

King's Bounty Famous series of Fantasy Real-time RPG with turn-based battles.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Registered Member

I really do hope they do a sequel. I'm not sure how well the games have done, whenever I talk with people, they've never heard of it. I still play the original king's bounty to this day. It's been my favorite game the last 20 years so I was obviously please when this came out.

I really hope they either do another expansion or do a king's bounty 2. I was a bit disappointed with crossworlds. The new campaigns were way too short. I loved the new talents and spells though

Last edited by Tammy1949; 11-07-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Approved Member

glad to see someone posting a link to my one year-old post aja it's been a long time

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 02-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

I am tired of expansions. I hope king's bounty 2 will be made next. There are things that can be improved easily. A better mini map (left corner) a better map with more details. Being able to set a tracker on the map so you can find your destinations more easily (other games have this, so why not King's Bounty). Better graphics. New races, new units. A quicker battle speed. The upgrade from legend to armored princess was nice, but an even quicker battle speed would be great for those of us that play the game over and over. Maybe a new type of rune and talent system? More refined talent system should be a possibility as well. More interesting battlegrounds. Brand new graphics. A lot more randomness.

I mean that's just on top the head. There are many ways a sequel could be improved
Old 03-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

yeah, I'm ready for Kings Bounty 2
but I'm sure it'd be quite awhile before it's released, since they just came
out with Ice and Fire .
Old 07-26-2015, 02:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeonz View Post
I am tired of expansions. I hope king's bounty 2 will be made next. There are things that can be improved easily. A better mini map (left corner) a better map with more details. Being able to set a tracker on the map so you can find your destinations more easily (other games have this, so why not King's Bounty). Better graphics. New races, new units. A quicker battle speed. The upgrade from legend to armored princess was nice, but an even quicker battle speed would be great for those of us that play the game over and over. Maybe a new type of rune and talent system? More refined talent system should be a possibility as well. More interesting battlegrounds. Brand new graphics. A lot more randomness.

I mean that's just on top the head. There are many ways a sequel could be improved
Not everyone wants a tracker. Games are already dumbed down enough as it is. Pay more attention to detail as you play the game; it does wonders.