Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

ITEMS
12 Sep 2010 24,99€ Purchase
King's Bounty: AP + Crossworlds (Pre-Purchase)
Purchased for this account

First few days i could seen 'Find Weakness' bonuses fine. And next day its gone - crach whenever i try to look at it.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:20 AM
Approved Member

Make sure your version is up-to-date - right click on the Crosswolds in your game list in Steam client, choose Properties, then click the button called 'Validate disk cache' or something like that.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfelix View Post
Attention! The Steam version already has this hotfix included in the version of the game!
Thanks for the info, but the saves from AP still don't show up in Orcs save list.

I mean, they're supposed to show right? Or do i have to start another campaign? o_O
Old 09-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Approved Member

Still got the "find weakness" bug here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Make sure your version is up-to-date - right click on the Crosswolds in your game list in Steam client, choose Properties, then click the button called 'Validate disk cache' or something like that.
Aha, it's verify integrity of game cache indeed. Have done this and it says 14 files failed to validate and will be reacquired.
But now the game is "currently unavailable to play, please try another time" ...
I just hope this means it hasn't been broken even more now and is just updating and will finally work properly when it's done. :/

Last edited by Urbz; 09-30-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:27 PM
Approved Member

You may try to validate again. Steam games sometimes need that. The update works, though it may be worth noting, that it does only what they say (in original post), the common bug with wrong label and orcs is still present.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
You may try to validate again. Steam games sometimes need that. The update works, though it may be worth noting, that it does only what they say (in original post), the common bug with wrong label and orcs is still present.
Cheers that worked and atleast the game works again, and thats really all that matters. Yet "find weakness" bug still persists, still crashes me and although it's nothing big ( unless you're as curious as me to check out the imba long list ) it ought to be fixed by now right?

Last edited by Urbz; 09-30-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
Thanks for the info, but the saves from AP still don't show up in Orcs save list.

I mean, they're supposed to show right? Or do i have to start another campaign? o_O
AP saves aren't compatible with Orcs, so yes, you need to start a new campaign.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
Cheers that worked and atleast the game works again, and thats really all that matters. Yet "find weakness" bug still persists, still crashes me and although it's nothing big ( unless you're as curious as me to check out the imba long list ) it ought to be fixed by now right?
Well it should be fixed. Does the game crash every time you use this skill or only when you have a very long list?
Old 10-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
This bug will be fixed in the next patch.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Well it should be fixed. Does the game crash every time you use this skill or only when you have a very long list?
Just when you hover over the skill in the assassin's info screen, to check the list of enemies which receive more damage from assassins because of the skill.
It seems some patch ( the mid-september one? ) actually could have broken this. At least from some reports from others, Specaz as quoted below and Rhygadon on the steam forums who assumes the patch broke it. ( here http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1448063)
Including myself now i've thought it over, since it has actually worked fine before.
And/or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specaz View Post
crash in the 'Find Weakness' skill ocured to me at the moment, yesterday it was all fine. I bought it throu steam.
Maybe its because my assasins list got too long?
I'm guessing this last assumption could be correct aswell actually.

Last edited by Urbz; 10-01-2010 at 03:29 PM.