Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Other Topics

Other Topics Feel free to discuss other topics here.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapre View Post
Maybe the part that says that you can give away download only games, by giving them the serialkey ? It works on alle the downloaded games I have bought (and given/sold away afterwards).

Seems to me that you own Metroplex a game
That's right, he can burn a backup of the game and send it to me or email me the key...
Old 11-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

a very nice game but way too imbalanced. enchanting and certain skills are too powerful.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
I played it; already 'beat' it. It was a rip off of fate (not really rip off since the same person wrote both games). I think titan quest was a 'better' game but at the end of they day I can't really recommend it. The games I'm really waiting for are dragon age; king bounty ap and perhaps mass effect 2 or bioshock 2.

If you want a torch like game I recommend titan quest gold (titan quest with expansion) which can frequently be found for $10 these days. It is a longer game with more character development options.
--
Hopefully there will be a nice sale on dragon age come black friday
Yep, TQ is the best Diablo clone around - and will be until Diablo III rolls out, though we may die of old age before that happens...

I have played it countless times, and the official tools give that allow you to easily mod it makes the game that more replayable. Plus, if you are a greek/roman/egyptian/chinese mythology nut, you will love this game...
Old 01-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Approved Member

Btw the developers of TQ are developing a new game called Grim Dawn. No clue if it will be any good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Yep, TQ is the best Diablo clone around - and will be until Diablo III rolls out, though we may die of old age before that happens...

I have played it countless times, and the official tools give that allow you to easily mod it makes the game that more replayable. Plus, if you are a greek/roman/egyptian/chinese mythology nut, you will love this game...
Old 10-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Approved Member

Little late reply, but yeah... I already pre-paid the 50$ purchase for Grim Dawn back even before the Kickstarter began. I am stoked for it. This year's Diablo clones have been disappointing (Torchlight II can be played once, but has abysmal skill system, and the less said about RAW the better)
Old 01-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

You know, even in 2016 Torchlight 2 is fun to play. Maybe even funnier that Diablo 3.