Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 12-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofas75 View Post
How can I increase the speed of restoration of the hero's magical power? It is very annoying to wait for 30 minutes.
Fastest way is to use cheat command, http://www.cheatbook.de/files/kingsbountylegend.htm

Open console and type: mana (and press enter)

Mana refills immediately.

Last edited by Ruthless Reuban; 12-09-2022 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

Yes, it looks like there is no other way out. Although I tried to play without losses. I started playing at 400% difficulty. Now the hero is level 11. Leadership is about 2500 units. Mana is 78 units. Rage is 16 units. teasing and hope is missing. There are no prerequisites. For example, there are not enough necessary spells (for example, invisibility or sacrifice). This despite the fact that I managed to find almost all the cards through the dungeons. But the assortment of shops there is also not impressive. When I talk about one-sidedness, this is concerns not only the composition of the units. (I really wanted to try new creatures and new skills of the old ones). Of the ones I liked, so far only a malstorm (but hmmm ...., only 4 copies). Damn, I can’t buy them anywhere from almost 7 islands. One-sidedness also applies to AI. When you encounter hordes of inquisitors 7 times in a row, who can now inflict huge astral fire damage (hmm ....). So give the necessary spells to balance them, to neutralize them. Well, I bought it witches and dark griffins. But when this continues from time to time, it becomes boring due to a lack of scenario solutions. Fire and lake dragons now, for some reason, began to fly over the rubble on the map and marauders learned how to move creatures (Hmm..) .And the feature of pirates to call thorns is something. In general, I realized that I can move forward with the help of certain tactics. But I still get bored. And of course, thanks to you and the developers. The work is great.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yes, it looks like there is no other way out. Although I tried to play without losses. I started playing at 400% difficulty. Now the hero is level 11. Leadership is about 2500 units. Mana is 78 units. Rage is 16 units. teasing and hope is missing. There are no prerequisites. For example, there are not enough necessary spells (for example, invisibility or sacrifice). This despite the fact that I managed to find almost all the cards through the dungeons. But the assortment of shops there is also not impressive. When I talk about one-sidedness, this is concerns not only the composition of the units. (I really wanted to try new creatures and new skills of the old ones). Of the ones I liked, so far only a malstorm (but hmmm ...., only 4 copies). Damn, I can’t buy them anywhere from almost 7 islands. One-sidedness also applies to AI. When you encounter hordes of inquisitors 7 times in a row, who can now inflict huge astral fire damage (hmm ....). So give the necessary spells to balance them, to neutralize them. Well, I bought it witches and dark griffins. But when this continues from time to time, it becomes boring due to a lack of scenario solutions. Fire and lake dragons now, for some reason, began to fly over the rubble on the map and marauders learned how to move creatures (Hmm..) .And the feature of pirates to call thorns is something. In general, I realized that I can move forward with the help of certain tactics. But I still get bored. And of course, thanks to you and the developers. The work is great.
If you want no losses game, it's really not for trying new creatures. I can say there are not many creatures that are really useful. Playing 770%+ difficulty there are very few good units tbh. I have almost completed 770%+ game and have never used sacrifice or invisibility. They are not mandatory.

I think Inquisitors do fire damage when using that fire disaster whatever it was skill. I give you hints if you want but basically Inquisitors are pretty easy to (mostly) neutralize even without spells.

Fire and lake dragonflies can fly over rubble on terrain. Marauders among some other creatures have infernal exchange that changes positions of any two troops.

If it gets boring, there's nothing I can do for that but if you want tips for surviving no losses game, I can give some.
Old 12-13-2022, 07:31 AM
Approved Member

Yes, of course, thanks. I would be very grateful for the tips. If this is not considered a spoiler. And I also forgot to say Asmadeo is completely useless due to his slow development. In the Russian version, he learns much faster. I just removed him because he occupied the necessary slot.And my tactic is to first use the phoenix and the dragon of chaos, neutralizing the magician and finishing off the remains by turning them into stones with the help of gorgons. If there are other tips, I'm ready to listen.

Last edited by bofas75; 12-13-2022 at 10:53 AM.
Old 12-13-2022, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yes, of course, thanks. I would be very grateful for the tips. If this is not considered a spoiler. And I also forgot to say Asmadeo is completely useless due to his slow development. In the Russian version, he learns much faster. I just removed him because he occupied the necessary slot.And my tactic is to first use the phoenix and the dragon of chaos, neutralizing the magician and finishing off the remains by turning them into stones with the help of gorgons. If there are other tips, I'm ready to listen.
Don't ditch Asmadeo. He develops quite slowly but is ultra useful later. Also remember Asmedeo receives experience when he gets damage.

Main tips are of course creatures you should use. I would say best creatures for no losses challenge have at least one (preferably all) of following:

1. Durable and easy to heal
2. Can summon
3. Can disable enemy units
4. Can help Asmadeo development
5. Can resurrect

I can give you list of units that fit into those but perhaps you want to figure them out yourself? List probably takes away some enjoyment...

Generally on fights you want to disable enemies until you can get rid of biggest threats. Another good tactic is to use terrain as advantage and let summons take care of rest.
Old 12-17-2022, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

You do not know by the way how many battles to hold in Kif Asisa? I have the second day there defending, and the experience does not rise. Rather gained certainly, but tiny. For example, more than thirty battles on the logic of a new level should be. And he's still not here.Not only that the same type of troops and mopping up them awfully boring.
Old 12-17-2022, 01:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
You do not know by the way how many battles to hold in Kif Asisa? I have the second day there defending, and the experience does not rise. Rather gained certainly, but tiny. For example, more than thirty battles on the logic of a new level should be. And he's still not here.Not only that the same type of troops and mopping up them awfully boring.
Kef Aziza cave have total like 40 fights or something like that, counting South wing and north wing too.

Kef Aziza cave is great to develop Asmadeo. Low experience don't matter so much.

As for being boring, Red Sands extended is long campaign, should not get boring so quickly. But yes, no losses challenge may be boring since there is not many troops you actually can use.