Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Approved Member

Default I LOVE King's Bounty, but...

I haven't gotten Dark Side or Warriors of the North, or Legions. Their reviews have steadily declined each game.
I really like this series and want it to do well, and grow, and give a true successor to Armored Princess. What can we do to help make this happen? Right now begging is all I have
Old 06-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

Warriors of the North isn't that bad, it's just too long. The first Viking islands are great fun and the story that reveals itself around Greenwort and Darion is all right. Yous should avoid the old Western and Eastern Isles and the new Elf islands but for the goodies lying around and obligatory quests. Then after you reach the other set of Viking islands, it begins to feel long. But it's still worth playing in my opinion, unlike Dark Side.

And then there is a new random mod, which contains more new and fresh ideas than professional developers have brought to the latest games, the Bonfire mod. I can highly recommend it.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Approved Member

Default Port time mobile...

I think a port to mobile would be great to help get a new wave of players. I would gladly lay down cash a second time to have crossworlds on my phone/tablet. And please don't mention that pay 2 win kbl legions garbage released by nival, I'm talking a direct port of crossworlds. Alot of titles have been porting to mobile i.e. Jade empire, titan quest, monster hunter unlimited, so I'm sure it's would be stable in the mobile format.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Try my campaign The Trent War. Made in the Crossworld invironment .