Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Technical Issues

Technical Issues Having problems with launching or running a Fulqrum Publishing game on your hardware? Try asking other gamers, they may know the answer.
For Fulqrum Publishing technical support, send us an email.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

Default New to Cliffs of Dover

Hello all, I have loaded up Cliffs of Dover and have version 1.11.20362. Im trying to find patches to update my game but am not too sure were to look? I bought the game and installed it myself but for some reason steam is not updating the game, i have noticed that most versions on the multi player use version 4.312. Any help with this issue would be very welcome!!!as i would love to fly multi player, Cheers in advance for any help, ,Bayrunner.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

Hi sorry for my bad English. Whe are playing with the latest team fusion update, they are one moder group, and you can download this patched from atag.
Using this patch the game look better, and you have more fps too.
Good job, and see you on atag forum

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/

Last edited by melasuda; 08-05-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Approved Member

Hi Bayrunner

Yes, as melasuda said, Cliffs of Dover is now in the hands of Team Fusion, a mod/patch group. Please install the patches. Official support has ended and those Team Fusion patche are a MUST, they make the game so much better. The direct link to the patches is the following:
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711

Welcome to the Community!