Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 05-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

Damn
Nice ideas man For ghosts unlimited exp. I`m so corrupted by this game, that i got stuck in no loss play and never thought about it
Ghost soul drain was broken since start of game, and i wondered how to change it so it resurrect % of killed troops, not % of dmg dealt. It seems wrong to attack 1 dragon not kill it, and gain some 20-30 ghosts. WTF ? Same as your comment, rise new units from phantoms.
For phantom marauder/goblins gold search i knew, and it`s great way to get early gold (after certain time, usually i get millions of unspent gold so it never was a real problem). It`s much easier with spell gift in KB-the Legend thought but same mechanic basic.
Infinite runes same as for gold, but allot more time wasted.Only question is how long are you ready to spend in same battle.

All in all, great thoughts. And since this game got published, players kept trying to figure some broken strategies.
Have fun, and take care
Old 05-27-2014, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

Okay here I got a screenshot with this problem in action. I have my mouse cursor over the pet dragon experience bar. Notice it says experience gained 9404 which is exactly correct according to what the game told me in battle. I was getting 154 experience per mana ball and I put down somewhere around 60 plus I got some more experience from putting up walls and such.

BUT look how much my pet dragon actually gained, only about 300. Now WHY!?!? This is even less then last time when I gained about 700. What the HELL is going on here?

Maybe I should mention how I did this exactly. I had about 4000 out of control peasants which I let destroy the enemy troops then I ran around and avoided the peasants until I ran out of goblins to sacrifice, then I killed the peasants down to about 500 at which point they came back under my control and the battle ended. I don't know if this could have anything to do with my problem. I tend to doubt it because the game did say I gained the correct amount of experience.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

What screen ?
Old 05-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Approved Member

Not working for you huh? Well howabout this:

dragon.jpg

This forum is being really screwy with this stuff. I'm having to open this in another tab to get it to display at the right size.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Alright I found out what the problem was. Turns out it doesn't count the dragon experience gained when the enemy stack is your own out of control 5000 peasant stack. It has to be an enemy stack. So I made sure my peasant stack died this time and just ran around and avoided a stack of enemy bears.

So I managed to get my pet dragon over 9000 exp this time and he's level 28, while my hero is only level 7. Here is a screenshot:

dragon2.jpg

So now I have fiery phantoms and lava call. This should let me bust past the guards to Montero easy. The only thing is I need 60 rage, but I should be able to get that high by spending a few might runes + items.

We'll see how it goes.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Well thinking now it makes sense.
Why would we get exp for some army that wasnt opponent on start of battle. Same as for summoning units dont give pet rage skill exp.

All in all, have fun and good luck in game