Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Armored Princess questions and solutions

Old 02-19-2018, 10:30 PM
Approved Member

Default Bolo bug :(

Hi guys.

Whenever I travel to Bolo, I'm attacked by a pirate hero. I don't have enough level to defeat him, thus I'm stuck. Running away and return doesn't works; the pirate hero is still there.

What can I do to get through?
Old 02-21-2018, 05:43 AM
Approved Member

I have not played AP in a long time, but had you visited Bolo before or is this the first time?

If it is your first visit, I think you can skip all the preview stuff by hitting the escape key - that might give you a chance to run away from the hero.

If you've been there before, it may be possible that when you left, the pirate ship was left in a poor spot. You might be able to go back to a previous save if this is the case.

Otherwise, you can try using the keyboard to see if you can run away. I think you can hit the SPACE BAR to pause the game and then you might be able to plan an exit strategy. You can also use the UP ARROW key to start moving immediately if you are facing in a direction to move away from them.

Not sure if any of these ideas will be useful if, when you get to Bolo, the enemy hero is already on top of you. The only suggestion then would be to use the SPACE BAR trick to immediately pause the game upon your arrival.

Let me know how it goes and which situation applies to you.

Good luck!

Matt
Old 02-21-2018, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

I was there before.

I'm afraid the battle loads immediately. That's the problem. There's not time to make any action to escape the situation. Unfortunately I don't have a recent earlier save, so I'm considering starting again.

Thanks anyway
Old 02-21-2018, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Did you try to pause directly after the travel to Bolo (hit the space bar)? There might be a Chance, that you have success before the enemy hits your ship. If this is possible, you could try to move your Cursor over the "Steering Wheel"-Symbol in the Pause-Mode and then klick on it, after hitting the space bar again.

Another Option might be, to visit another Island first and then try to go to Bolo later.

If all this does not help, maybe there is a Chance to defeat him. What is the difference in Levels between you and the hero? And what Kind of army does he have?

BR

J.B.
Old 02-23-2018, 02:30 AM
Approved Member

One last tip - do you have any Wanderer Scrolls or can you buy any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
I was there before.

I'm afraid the battle loads immediately. That's the problem. There's not time to make any action to escape the situation. Unfortunately I don't have a recent earlier save, so I'm considering starting again.

Thanks anyway
Old 02-26-2018, 12:49 AM
Approved Member

No, I don't, Matt.

Anyway, worry not, since I found a non too older Bolo save.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:45 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, this has happened to me on Rusty Anchor, where there are several ships patrolling the coasts, but one in particular sails close to the area where you arrive (Kindly Ham?). So the takeaway message is - never leave a pursuing ship in the destination area, but drag them away somewhere else and then use the quick travel button.
Old 04-14-2018, 02:02 AM
Approved Member

Another strange bug I have noticed, Necro Call doesn't work on Pirate Ghosts.