Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 07:56 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLswe View Post
what's the difference between cancer and 1C, caner got jobs..
Dude, don't laugh with cancer. I'm 20 years old and they cut away cancer 2 years ago. My dad had cancer but survived this horrible shit. A lot of people I went off roading with through the years are dead thanks to cancer. So don't laugh with this or any disease please. You could have it tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
Dude, don't laugh with cancer. I'm 20 years old and they cut away cancer 2 years ago. My dad had cancer but survived this horrible shit. A lot of people I went off roading with through the years are dead thanks to cancer. So don't laugh with this or any disease please. You could have it tomorrow.
I think you shuld be abel to joke about everyting. If you cant joke about it you cant talk about it as good. My mom had cancer, my grandma have cancer, my uncle had cancer and my grandfathers woman died a week ago on the day becouse of cancer.. I know what you are talking about.. But i hope you can see it like i do also. If i got cancer tomorrow i know i can talk to everyone about it without being super serious and everyone just see it that i will die and how fuckt up everyting is with cancer.. If i ever get cancer i want my friends to still be happy and dont think about it in all bad all the time.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Approved Member

@Nike-it
Ok so freeroam is not planned. What about editor tools? (which was promised BEFORE the release of the game.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off-roader View Post
Thanks, I got you guys!

We work with modified version of Unreal Editor
and we plan to put Editor in the game before release.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:16 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hero View Post
@Nike-it
Ok so freeroam is not planned. What about editor tools? (which was promised BEFORE the release of the game.)
What do you think?.. -.-' Let's think clear now and try not to ROLF or LMAO... x)
Old 10-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
What do you think?.. -.-' Let's think clear now and try not to ROLF or LMAO... x)
I know, but do we actually have a statement from them saying that free roam would be included?

We at least have a statement from them saying there will be editor tools.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hero View Post
I know, but do we actually have a statement from them saying that free roam would be included?

We at least have a statement from them saying there will be editor tools.
No, the free roam was never planned and the game was never advertised as offering a free-roam playing mode.

One of the developers made the statement about offering editing tools long ago, but things have changed since then. We considered releasing the editor, but because of several reasons this is not possible. Again, the game was never advertised as having the editor tools, there is no mention of editor in press-release, game page information, features list or on the box. Sorry.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Angry details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
No, the free roam was never planned and the game was never advertised as offering a free-roam playing mode.

One of the developers made the statement about offering editing tools long ago, but things have changed since then. We considered releasing the editor, but because of several reasons this is not possible. Again, the game was never advertised as having the editor tools, there is no mention of editor in press-release, game page information, features list or on the box. Sorry.
care to NOT beat around the bush and just come straight out and give us REAL specifics as to why we cant have the editor...?
and for the life of me i cant find the original thread for the editor with a "admin/dev" that had stated it(someone care to help me look for it i KNOW it did exist). so basically it would seem EVEN BEFORE the game went on sale 1C KNEW it wasn't gonna give us the editor,but i guess you just just so happen "forget" to tell us on the forums...
i mean really if you been paying attention plenty of post on here about sounds in the game sounding wrong,that didn't get fixed.....
issues with graphics...not fixed
parts of the game not working....not fixed.....
telling us at one point there WILL be a editor ...failed to tell us PRIOR to getting our money there isnt.....
and oh yeah not RESPECTING US(not as in USA alone i mean ALL english people..us... ENGLISH BUYERS and giving us a ENGLISH demo but instead WE on the forum had to make a little english fix...
i will stop there instead of continuing with more fails.

and one more bit...the users on the forums have helped fix other forum members issues long before you even make a response...pathetic..
/END RANT\
Old 10-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Omal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
c
and for the life of me i cant find the original thread for the editor with a "admin/dev" that had stated it(someone care to help me look for it i KNOW it did exist)

Is this the post you are looking for?

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...92&postcount=9
Old 10-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

Default yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omal View Post
Is this the post you are looking for?

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...92&postcount=9
was in a rush but was wanting to find the entire thread that lead up to them saying it is supposed to be part of the game release..thanks.

so yes HERE is the thread..
2nd to last post on page 1, and everything prior to it being stated about the editor. which is what pretty much EVERYONE was looking forward to, so once again they decided not to tell us it WOULDN'T be released until after taking our money.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=15600
Old 10-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Omal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
was in a rush but was wanting to find the entire thread that lead up to them saying it is supposed to be part of the game release..thanks.

so yes HERE is the thread..
2nd to last post on page 1, and everything prior to it being stated about the editor. which is what pretty much EVERYONE was looking forward to, so once again they decided not to tell us it WOULDN'T be released until after taking our money.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=15600
Your welcome. That is the same thread I got that post from. All you would need to do to get to the thread is to click in the link on the top right corner of the link in my post. It shows what thread the post came from (in this case "modding tools"). I am sure you are probably aware of this but I am just making this post to enlighten anyone whjo may not be aware of that feature.
Closed Thread