Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:30 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
you never noticed in the tire selection screen how it affected the functionality for different terrains?i just wish as you was scrolling through you could see the tires on the vehicle in the back ground as well as the susp. heights.
Yeah, it's lame we can't see it lol..
Old 10-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

Miller man, you are my mentor!!!
Never though the tires pressure would be the key to get through those evil swamps!
That proves the game Is made with special care on crucial details. Finished 1st In the first 2 tracks of Ladoga!
I got the message a couple of new locations are unlocked, but can't see them on the map.
Anyway I'll try to finish first In USA tracks too and see what happens next.

Thanks m8! I owe you one!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

What am I doing wrong in the first rock crawling competition? I can finish with it telling me I am first place with no penalties, and I'll get 240 points compared to the leader's 300. I've watched the whole fly-by before the race to make sure I'm not going the wrong way or anything daft.

Also - where's this tutorial you guys are talking about? I've got V1.1.0 from steam but I can't find it - do you mean the 'hints' that pop up on the sceen?
Old 10-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim... View Post
What am I doing wrong in the first rock crawling competition? I can finish with it telling me I am first place with no penalties, and I'll get 240 points compared to the leader's 300. I've watched the whole fly-by before the race to make sure I'm not going the wrong way or anything daft.

Also - where's this tutorial you guys are talking about? I've got V1.1.0 from steam but I can't find it - do you mean the 'hints' that pop up on the sceen?
the tutorial is the VERY FIRST MAP/LOCATION...
and to get more points start each special section BEFORE the AI the more YOU "start" the more points you get. or at least that must be what it is cause i always got a 300 pretty much( once or twice i got a 280 i think) but i always stayed in front of the AI.plus if you just cant seem to get 300 on one track remember there are races following it for you to try and get first place,since rating is given for your completion position not each track individually.