Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Default Multiplayer will not load or creat games

Hey guys I just bought this game a few days ago and have already beaten the career mode and wanted to see how the online play was.

Turns out that I can't do that because my game will not load any internet games nor will it let me make any games.

when I try to make one it goes to a please wait screen and stays there. The only thing I can click on is the cancel button which takes me back to the menu obviously.

I bought the game on STEAM and they game me a CD-KEY for it.
If this is my problem then where do I enter the CD-KEY. I looked all over the place.

Thanks for any help
Old 10-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Default yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by STASHMAN3000 View Post
Hey guys I just bought this game a few days ago and have already beaten the career mode and wanted to see how the online play was.

Turns out that I can't do that because my game will not load any internet games nor will it let me make any games.

when I try to make one it goes to a please wait screen and stays there. The only thing I can click on is the cancel button which takes me back to the menu obviously.

I bought the game on STEAM and they game me a CD-KEY for it.
If this is my problem then where do I enter the CD-KEY. I looked all over the place.

Thanks for any help
for me i have this issue on and off sometimes it does get past the load screen most times it don't ..when it does go through to mp internet i never find a server
if i go to create a lan sometimes it gets stuck checking serial, solution is to hit F1 which brings up the help and info guide then hit enter and your back on the settings for the map and rules try it again and repeat if it freezes.
other then that you in the same boat as me. i beat the game so now i just go where ever and don't even bother with time i just mess around,also made a lil trainer for stopping the timers, still working on the out of bounds timer as i cant seem to get it to stop. other then that the wrong way timer is stopped and over all timer can be stopped. not sure if i am gonna release this trainer only because i know eventually one of the main trainer sites will have one of higher quality and have more options.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Thanks man. I hope this works for me
Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Approved Member

Default np

Quote:
Originally Posted by STASHMAN3000 View Post
Thanks man. I hope this works for me
NP
Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

has anyone been able to use multiplayer yet?

I cant get it to work, everytime that I press <F8> and enter my Code to verify it, the verification process seems to freeze and nothing happens.
I always cancel it after trying for like 10-15 minutes without any luck.

So, if anyone has been able to use Multiplayer, plz tell me how.

Kind Rgds
Om
Old 10-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdra View Post
has anyone been able to use multiplayer yet?

I cant get it to work, everytime that I press <F8> and enter my Code to verify it, the verification process seems to freeze and nothing happens.
I always cancel it after trying for like 10-15 minutes without any luck.

So, if anyone has been able to use Multiplayer, plz tell me how.

Kind Rgds
Om
Same here, it gets stuck on checking serial key. I posted this problem about a week ago and it's still not fixed.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:43 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post
Same here, it gets stuck on checking serial key. I posted this problem about a week ago and it's still not fixed.
You will have to be patient, 1C has never been in a hurry fixing things or answering.