Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Registered Member

Default Lake Fairies wru? 8(

Anybody know of any way to down/upgrade forest fairies or something? I'm on a quest that requires I have 100 lake fairies and I can't find them anywhere. I've completed the elf continent and none of the castles/houses have them. I've checked every island and zilch. It seems the troops you get from a wind scroll are fixed as well.

Anybody have any ideas short of cheating? Seems silly they'd include a quest to require lake fairies and then not make absolutely sure that at least one house will have them for sale. 8(
Old 12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Approved Member

Try talking to the orc in front of the giant spider cave. Take his quest, kill the spider and see his hut when you complete the quest. I got lake fairies there quite a bunch of times.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

I always have around 100 both types of fairies in one of the huts in the village next to dersukumatu actualy .. i think they are there just for that quest
Old 12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

They are a pain in the ass to manage though.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
Try talking to the orc in front of the giant spider cave. Take his quest, kill the spider and see his hut when you complete the quest. I got lake fairies there quite a bunch of times.
This was in fact it. Thanks!
Old 12-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

You don't have to kill the spider first if you're not ready. Just accept the quest and you will be able to buy your fairies!