Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:30 AM
Approved Member

thanks irishjg10..i will add you when i can get back.. i dont know when. months maybe.. i just dont have internet that i can hook up to my ps3. nor do i have power to run it. my last game was in January.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezshumniy View Post
thanks irishjg10..i will add you when i can get back.. i dont know when. months maybe.. i just dont have internet that i can hook up to my ps3. nor do i have power to run it. my last game was in January.
We'll look forward to seeing you roaming the BOP skies Bez. Until then, stay safe sir.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOED70 View Post
If he can't hold down a target lock button and flick his thumb to kill the same person every 30 secs . I don't think he will be happy .
But since I see were one of Mavs alias psn nicks (Lypton77or something) has been playing some BOS up to 77 wins this week . So maybe if he give it longer then 1 or 2 days he might be okay
I AM NOT LIPTON77 i have been in the same game with him lol what everytime someone smashes on you its me now lol.the only other name i have used is illmakeuquit i got on last night for the first time in months. yes i like target lock you can use it to so its no advantage to me. i dont kill the same person over and over i kill whos in front of me if thats you then oh well. i have played with almost everyone in this game and i can count the number of people who have a real problem with me on one hand get over it its a game you lose you lose
Old 08-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Approved Member

so like i said i got on again last night and realized how much i miss this game. the friends the fights the rivalrys and even the crying of guys like my buddy joe lol. ill be popping on every now and then hope to see some of you guys in the air again
Old 08-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
so like i said i got on again last night and realized how much i miss this game. the friends the fights the rivalrys and even the crying of guys like my buddy joe lol. ill be popping on every now and then hope to see some of you guys in the air again
Good to hear you're back Mav. Thought you'd flown off to Mars with "Curiosity" LOL. I've seen you in scraps and I have never had any issues with you're flying or tactics. Although you do have an ego the size of everest then again you are a yank and ye're all like that ... LOL
Hows the family doing, hope mum and baby are all well Mav.

Last edited by irishjg10; 08-25-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjg10 View Post
Good to hear you're back Mav. Thought you'd flown off to Mars with "Curiosity" LOL. I've seen you in scraps and I have never had any issues with you're flying or tactics. Although you do have an ego the size of everest then again you are a yank and ye're all like that ... LOL
Hows the family doing, hope mum and baby are all well Mav.
i cant say away too long lol as long as someone is still playing ill be around. yeah i guess i can have a bit of a ego but i dont start talking trash for no reason i will if someone starts talking about me though and like you said i am a yank lol. familys good i just bought a house and will be moving in there soon. good to see you still around here
Old 08-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Approved Member

Wow congrats on the house Mav. Wish you and your family many happy years in your new abode buddy.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

thanks man
Old 09-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Default Great games last night

between Scotty Frog Saunders, Jubie, Walter Nowotny, and of course Rat Man. Hope to see more of you up soon. Have not flown in ages but what fun. Unrealistic mode with a pack of aces
Old 09-29-2013, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

if you're reading this. COP YOURSELF ON