Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Death to Spies: Moment of Truth

Death to Spies: Moment of Truth Sequel to the popular stealth-action Death to Spies

Old 08-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
I've modded the demo a little bit...

Some of the German voice files from DtS (the ones that AHO pointed out were very incorrect), have been replaced with those from the DtS Enhancement Addon. AHO would most likely do the same thing...
When there stands for example: No One allowed here except for Radio Operators, they dont say that

Also, it would be nicer if the SS has a Swastika on the side of the Helmet instead of the eagle, and it's realistic to have a swastika on it.
And they always draw their weapons when they say you are not allowed in here.

Last edited by Pizzadvl; 08-01-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

They need to censor swastikas for certain countries, it sucks
Old 08-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Registered Member

Testing the demo using cheats, MOT new rating system, I only chloroformed one civilian to get his Chef Cook clothes. It increases agression rating. It is supossed to decrease it so it should stay at zero. I did not kill him. It was given 10%.

Is that a bug?
Old 08-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

Here's what I did to complete the demo, without using cheats:

Easy: Chloroformed the doctor for his clothes, and chloroformed two radio operators for the cipher code.

Normal: Knocked out the kissing couple with glasses for the officer's clothes, and chloroformed two radio operators for the cipher code.

Hard: Chloroformed an SS soldier so he won't see me picking a locked door, knocked out the kissing couple with glasses for the officer's clothes, chloroformed the doctor for his clothes, and chloroformed two radio operators for the cipher code.

MoT has new features not seen in DtS, so the way to get an Aggression rating might have changed. On Easy difficulty I resorted to only using chloroform and still had a slight Aggression rating increase...
Old 08-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Approved Member

I think the MoT is easier on easy difficulty level than DtS, but much harder on the hardest...

Here is my level-end rating on the hardest difficulty level:

Old 08-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
Here's what I did to complete the demo, without using cheats:

Easy: Chloroformed the doctor for his clothes, and chloroformed two radio operators for the cipher code.

Normal: Knocked out the kissing couple with glasses for the officer's clothes, and chloroformed two radio operators for the cipher code.

Hard: Chloroformed an SS soldier so he won't see me picking a locked door, knocked out the kissing couple with glasses for the officer's clothes, chloroformed the doctor for his clothes, and chloroformed two radio operators for the cipher code.

MoT has new features not seen in DtS, so the way to get an Aggression rating might have changed. On Easy difficulty I resorted to only using chloroform and still had a slight Aggression rating increase...
How do I get the code? I knocked 3 of them out and can't find it.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tFighterPilot View Post
In a safe.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tFighterPilot View Post
Once the radio operator receives the code, he heads over to the officer's meeting room. A cutscene will be triggered once he arrives, showing him delivering the code to the lecturer (SS officer uniform). All of the officers will then look at a nearby map for a few minutes (I don't really know how long).

During this time, you can enter the room next door from the meeting room. If you look at the painting more closely, the unique "eavesdrop on the conversation" action will appear. Strogov will automatically peer through the painting as if it were a door's keyhole. Listening to what the lecturer has to say during that time will automatically complete the objective, and you didn't have to get the code yourself.

However, it doesn't last long. After a while, all the officers will head over to the dining room, except for the lecturer, who goes to his quarters and puts the code in a safe (a cutscene will show him doing this if you're not in this room) before joining his students. Unlock the safe for the code! WARNING: You'll risk getting into trouble from the two SS soldiers in the corridor if you choose this method, since the door to the lecturer's quarters will be locked once he leaves the room.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

I did not know about the "eavesdrop" action through the painting. Good point.

One thing that happened to me, every time I got close to the radio room before the cipher is received, every time there is an auto trigger that causes him to receive the cipher, with the cutscene, before I can get into the radio room.

So how do you chloroform those two radiomen since they get triggered "to walk" as soon as you get close to their door?
-----------------------------
hykao:

ВОЛКОДАВ = wolfhound? Why not Iron Wolf? or The Bear? Is that the highest rating?

Last edited by Xerxes712; 08-04-2009 at 05:45 AM. Reason: question
Old 08-04-2009, 06:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes712 View Post
ВОЛКОДАВ = wolfhound? Why not Iron Wolf? or The Bear? Is that the highest rating?
Yes. That is the highest rating (reduction name for large dogs who grew up and used for hunting on wolves). And it is really exist. It's the name (underground name) of the highest professional man in russian counter-intelligence..

Last edited by OSS; 08-04-2009 at 06:46 AM.