Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered Member

Default West Version impaired? need reply.

There are several ways to treat the Western version. Changing characteristics or eliminated. Western users will enjoy all the features planned?

We will have a disadvantage compared to the Russian version?

Yesterday I was worried, now rely entirely on the dev team.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jony_md View Post
There are several ways to treat the Western version. Changing characteristics or eliminated. Western users will enjoy all the features planned?

We will have a disadvantage compared to the Russian version?

Yesterday I was worried, now rely entirely on the dev team.
Take a deep cleansing breath......now exhale......... It's gonna be alright. Papa Oleg will fix.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:45 AM
Approved Member

Please see my explanation here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=19499
Old 03-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Approved Member

Where does it say that the "fixed" version is going to be some visually altered version from the "untainted" russian one?

Think about it... The filter thats on the game does everything that is needed to make it "epilepsy" compliant. But it kills the cpu, therefore must be done away with.

When they go in and make "epilepsy compliant" without the filter it should look exactly the same as it does WITH the filter...

Bottom line... THe fully corrected version should look the same as it does now.

So can we please stop with the freakin out!?

Last edited by Biggs; 03-26-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
Where does it say that the "fixed" version is going to be some visually altered version from the "untainted" russian one?

Think about it... The filter thats on the game does everything that is needed to make it "epilepsy" compliant. But it kills the cpu, therefore must be done away with.

When they go in and make "epilepsy compliant" without the filter it should look exactly the same as it does WITH the filter...

Bottom line... THe fully corrected version should look the same as it does now.

So can we please stop with the freakin out!?
This is the banana forums. We go ripe before anyone realizes, and aren't any good until we are in hand. I take all the flip outs here with a grain of salt. If there is one thing we as a community is good at it is making a mountain out of a mole hill, and over reacting without full information. In the end I am sure all will be fixed, but until then expect gloom and doom from this community.

In all honestly this community I have one simple slogan "hate to love it." It's like your strange uncle....you love him to death, but goddamm is he annoying at times.