Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 08-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark39 View Post
ok not sure if this a bug or not but i decided to turn off the ai completely because i was fed up with them hitting me and i ended up getting the fine,so there i am driving along no traffic anywhere except the odd truck and sometimes a cop car,so im just driving and the next thing i know is im being chased by the police so i pull over and get hit with a fine which says i interfered with another vehicle through a lane change,damaging the vehicle and to top it off causing damage to the cop car wtf.....

maybe its just me but doesnt that seem strange considering i turned the ai traffic off....
Interesting..... Must have been cloaked. Wait! The Klingon's are here!
Old 08-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg14870 View Post
I have!I have sent to emails to 1C and waited a week to no avail. They do not answer me. So the only way for information is this forum. I am sorry if I have been "a pest" but I an desperately trying to figuer this game out and get answers if I can not return it. Once more, I apologize.
Did you buy and download it with Digital River. Because I have BAD experience with it. I bought 18 wos ET with it. And I try to find a solution with any kind of support but I i get 0 support.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Did you buy and download it with Digital River. Because I have BAD experience with it. I bought 18 wos ET with it. And I try to find a solution with any kind of support but I i get 0 support.
As he indicated, he purchased & downloaded through 1C that has their own download program, and I don't believe they use Digital River. Why are you bringing up a 4 month old dead issue?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-28-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Registered Member

Default Rig N Roll Problem

I recently downloaded the game off this website (1cPublishing) about a week ago. I am in story mode, and while trying to get a load from a warehouse it keeps telling me to go back to the warehouse, there are no active loads or anything going on when it says this. Pretty much impossible to play because it freezes if you try to reenter the warehouse. Ive tried downloading it and reinstalling it twice now, and I guess the patch is installed because it wont let me install it into the game but the patch fix is the problem im having. Anyone else having the same problem, seems like a major bug in the game I downloaded.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=SiberianTiger;170231]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
G card[/QUOTE

Nvidia = bleeeeee

ATI = HELL YEA ?

ok

Thanks a lot

Cheers ! S.Tiger
Hmm not exactly, Nvidia just released their 460GTX and it is better, makes less noise and uses less power than it's price brothers, it is the best quality/price card of the moment...
Old 09-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Question Please help!

When having finished a job suddenly the gps tells me a route, but not a destination, I could not find any further details in the organizer and I could not stop the job. What is wrong? One further information: I have a windows 7 sony vaio notebook, which fulfills all the system requirements.
Please help, I am totally frustrated!
thanks, Hofer

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-08-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

Default PC reformat

hey all, i was wonderinmg if you could help me. i recently reformated my pc but didnt back up rig'n'roll isnstall, but backed up savegames etc. can i re downoad rig'n'roll? also i got the game on get games.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibble View Post
hey all, i was wonderinmg if you could help me. i recently reformated my pc but didnt back up rig'n'roll isnstall, but backed up savegames etc. can i re downoad rig'n'roll? also i got the game on get games.
That is a question that you have to ask the company you purchased it from. Myself, I don't see a problem with re-downloading it. I've done it a few times, but that depends on whom you purchased it from.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Approved Member

some textures have a strange look. is this normal? (watch the rear of the trailer)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0000.jpg (283.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 09-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
some textures have a strange look. is this normal? (watch the rear of the trailer)
I have seen this too. It went away when I pressed ESC, and returned to the game. Just a little glitch, and I don't see it a lot. Maybe two, or three times.