Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Approved Member

I meant, that it is included in digital version along with the paper one.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Approved Member

OMG, is this game HARD or what?!?!?

One screenshot from one of battles from Orc Campaign, very soft spoiler so I'm giving a link. Simply just check the amount of enemies to destroy in front of me (I'm the Orcs, ok?)...

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...8_11-19-22.jpg

P.S. I've quit the game for a while once I've seen that. Gotta smoke and play some Civ4 to cool myself down. Some nice axe rush maybe...

P.P.S. That's EXACTLY kind of difficulty level I've expected. I can already see what I'm doing wrong, in this game order of moving and attacking is essential to win. Nevermind, Civ time...
Old 10-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for your post, hope you will return to FW soon and destroy this horde.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian
OMG, is this game HARD or what?!?!?

One screenshot from one of battles from Orc Campaign, very soft spoiler so I'm giving a link. Simply just check the amount of enemies to destroy in front of me (I'm the Orcs, ok?)...

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...8_11-19-22.jpg

P.S. I've quit the game for a while once I've seen that. Gotta smoke and play some Civ4 to cool myself down. Some nice axe rush maybe...

P.P.S. That's EXACTLY kind of difficulty level I've expected. I can already see what I'm doing wrong, in this game order of moving and attacking is essential to win. Nevermind, Civ time...

The way i finished this mission - took a really defensive stance with lot's of supporting archers and artillery. All my heavy units in front, some defensive perks given. Concentrated on killing the toughest enemy units first and had a bunch of skirmishers harassing their archers and artillery.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, after I've left out of shock I've figured it out too. But, You know, I'm like Belkar from Order OF The Stick in this episode - http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0439.html So I guess that the real fun just begins
Old 10-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian
Yeah, after I've left out of shock I've figured it out too. But, You know, I'm like Belkar from Order OF The Stick in this episode - http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0439.html So I guess that the real fun just begins
Trust me, a few missions later in the campaign, this will look like a easy walk to you. But on the bride side - level 10 heroes really kick ass. Especially mages