Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

Default How wacked is this??

Got these is the old fourm mailbag

MY opion is a Wacked out mail order bride has nothing better to do then to scour the fourms to find her self worth.

branko57
Member Join Date: Feb 2010

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU TO OFFER ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by branko57
HELLO STRANGER,

HERE SOME COMMENTS ABOUT ME, WRITTEN BY PLAYERS WHO REALLY KNOW'S ME

ENJOY READING..............

01-22-2010, 12:54 PM
f1rebrand Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2009

Originally Posted by Gilly
I've even been known to take it into dogfights and team battles!!! Enjoy the big bird!

Thought you were referring to Branko57 for a minute.

01-22-2010, 03:48 PM
dkwookie Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2009

Hey gilly good to see you on here mate.
You and branko the only b17 pilots I don't like going near! Real masters in them

01-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Gilly Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

Funny thing is dk, branko didn't know you could switch to manual gunner view until I told her a couple of weeks ago!!

Came as a bit of a revelation I think!!!

01-22-2010, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gilly
Funny thing is dk, branko didn't know you could switch to manual gunner view until I told her a couple of weeks ago!! Came as a bit of a revelation I think!!!

Ha ha, no way! Branko cracks me up. Keeps sending humerous messages before the game like "don't hurt the lady".

01-22-2010, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by dkwookie
Ha ha, no way! Branko cracks me up. Keeps sending humerous messages before the game like "don't hurt the lady".

Yeah I've had that one. Quite comical how she throws the B17 around in CTA!

02-22-2010, 09:38 AM
McQ59 Member Join Date: Oct 2009

Of course I should have guessed Branko... U were a rear-gunner in the B-17 in u'r last life!

02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
siteseeker Member Join Date: Jan 2010

i don't know which is more difficult.... shooting down Gilly or Branko... i do know both will make you earn that kill!!!!!

03-04-2010, 07:16 PM

I invited Branko into her first realistic game earlier and she's stated how great she found it!

03-19-2010, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by markyboyacebassist
I'm an old hippy & tend to say "man" to people of both genders, if you were offended it was not meant, I have not spoken with any female pilots on BOP!

Wasn't offended at all, just pointing out that Branko is of the fairer sex!... And an awesome bomber pilot to boot!!

Real Boudica!!!

PART TWO IS COMMING

FEW MORE NOTES ABOUT ME..........

03-22-2010, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Shadowcorp
Came across one of the afore mentioned this weekend, In CTA he managed to get 32 kills..... 18 of these kills were friendly fire related, I put in two friendly fire kills on him... I'm told he's a good kid but I'm not sure myself

Sadly that cta game just went to demonstrate the stupidity that nukl stated at the start of this thread. Couple this to the fact that Branko was loaded with 8000lbs and didn't kill any if her own team only serves to re-enforce the idiot tag.

03-25-2010, 12:18 PM

OOOOPS, i guess i have to excuse myself being somebody who always bombed those airfields beyond repair including the enemy on the runway !!!

As you know my beloved B-17G has no other attack weapon but bombs, so tell me please what now ???

I was refering to friendly fire!! Don't think your guilty of that!!

03-26-2010, 01:18 PM

On the subject of rocket use in WW2. Branko mentioned their use in formation breaking and desperation tactics. The numbers here illustrate the numbers of planes in question:

Rocket kills in BoP are always close range, tail shots on bombers and head on with fighters. The fact we have to look up air to air rocket use in WW2 proves the point that its not widly accepted view of air to air combat. Reason I play BoP over Hawks is to get to pure air to air combat, not letting high explosives do the work for me.

03-27-2010, 05:12 PM

BTW I spoke to a bomber pilot about this and she said that he has attacked her with rockets. So he is also a hypocrite.

This really is kindergarten at times. I can't imagine ace bomber jockeys like Gilly or Branko complaining too much (unless of course rockets are used).

03-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Gilly
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

And as for Branko, for your info she is a lady which admittedly you didn't know but would suggest you start to treat her as one accordingly.

04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
dkwookie
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2009

Bobby I have played with Branko on BoP for a long time and she has been a great player. There has been a lot of shouting in this thread from both sides but it's getting very personal and very nasty. Nobody is coming out of thislooking well and that last post is final straw.

Look back at older threads and you will see branko has been great member of the forum.

I believe this current sittiation actualy stems back to a discussion where people stated bombers should not be allowed to enter dogfights or team battles. Everyone knows branko only flys the 17 so that in effect rules her out of half the game. She has been playing it since release so I think she took exception. She is a fair player online, doesn't cheat and I enjoy covering her in team battles.Time to knock this one on the head I think.

Branko I will be online tonight if you fancy some matches in arcade

DO YOU STIL THINK ABOUT ME IM A TROUBLEMAKER

Answer No I think you are a wack job Mail Order Bride