Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 07-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Default Where can I buy this game?

Hello:

I am so excited to see that 1c will be releasing "Men Of War" to the public as of September 8, 2008.

I really enjoyed playing Company of Heros and Company of Heros-Opposing Fronts. I'm just getting bored of playing it over and over again. I'm not complaining about the game at all. The game supports some great features and special effects that other r.t.s. games don't have. I'm just upset that the developers don't have any plans on making a third installment to this franchise.

Anyway, I've been doing some research online, and I can't find any retail store that will be carrying this game in the United States of America. I've gone to Gamestop, Bestbuy, Circutcity, Walmart and even Amazon. I would think that if a game is going to be available this close to it's scheduled release date, I think there would be some info available to gamers on how they can get their hands on their copy

Someone please help me in providing some information as to where I can pre-order or what stores in the United States will be selling it.

Thanks.

John

Last edited by combatace; 07-13-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: needed to add some content
Old 07-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Don't know any US stores that might release this,but if you don't mind getting a digital version,then try this http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?...ia=coming_soon

or you just might wait until you can download it from this site.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Approved Member

Will the game be available for preorder from 1c webpage ? and if, than can 1c send the game to Romania 2?
Old 08-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatace View Post
Hello:

I am so excited to see that 1c will be releasing "Men Of War" to the public as of September 8, 2008.

I really enjoyed playing Company of Heros and Company of Heros-Opposing Fronts. I'm just getting bored of playing it over and over again. I'm not complaining about the game at all. The game supports some great features and special effects that other r.t.s. games don't have. I'm just upset that the developers don't have any plans on making a third installment to this franchise.

Anyway, I've been doing some research online, and I can't find any retail store that will be carrying this game in the United States of America. I've gone to Gamestop, Bestbuy, Circutcity, Walmart and even Amazon. I would think that if a game is going to be available this close to it's scheduled release date, I think there would be some info available to gamers on how they can get their hands on their copy

Someone please help me in providing some information as to where I can pre-order or what stores in the United States will be selling it.

Thanks.

John

Well just to hint you , they're already working on another installment of Company of Heroes. It's beta will also begin shortly.

Right now tho im looking forward to Men of War.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Approved Member

I really looking forward to buy the game , just want to know when it will available in eastern european countries like Romania or if it won't be available in september or october , then can i buy the game from 1C site and at least download it from here or the better by some way 1C to send it to me somehow , I really need the game for my collection. TNX
Old 08-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
I really looking forward to buy the game , just want to know when it will available in eastern european countries like Romania or if it won't be available in september or october , then can i buy the game from 1C site and at least download it from here or the better by some way 1C to send it to me somehow , I really need the game for my collection. TNX
Hehe
Yeah we're all very excited and this upcoming week the beta starts as well
Old 08-11-2008, 06:20 AM
Approved Member

Most likely, Men of War will be available on our site for digital download right at the release (september). If anything changes, I'll update this info.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

Hehe.. you did not updated the info ) ... the game as far as I know is due to release in 7 November, right in the day i've got my paycheck =)) ... Ok , seriously , U did not updated here but TNX aniway.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

Red face

This game, will be relesead in Spain?
How many € it will be?

Thxs!
Old 01-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

Looks like the release date is now Feb 20th.