Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 01-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76.IAP-Blackbird View Post
@ Verdun, thats to easy bro

I was used to have the same order as in the old il2, so i realy stuck here. I like how the list is done by nations, but that seems to be the problem for me.

Lets see if TD will create a MK I for the RAF
But if you are already used to the list you should be used to the Hurricane beeing amongst the axis aircraft aswell by now then. If it's moved to the Allied side of the list that will present a problem like you seem to have now for those who fly it in Finnish service.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Approved Member

Good point!

But here you see we need a RAF Hurricane, isnt TD working on new Gladiators?
Old 01-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Good point!

But here you see we need a RAF Hurricane, isnt TD working on new Gladiators?
The ones we have are all versions used by the R.A.F. But I do agree that it would be nice to have a later Mk.I than the one already present.

But then again the list of flyable aircraft that would be nice to see introduced is long...very long. We will just have to wait and see what TD has in store for us for the future.

Just for the R.A.F. I would love to see a flyable Wellington, Blenheims, Spitfire Mk.I, Sea Hurricane, Swordfish, British manufactured Beufighter, Halifax, Sunderland just to mention a few except for a later Mk.I Hurricane.

Last edited by Verdun1916; 01-07-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I was used to have the same order as in the old il2, so i realy stuck here. I like how the list is done by nations, but that seems to be the problem for me.
Actually, the default listing order for planes is by axis vs. allies, rather than by nation.

It would be cool to have the option to sort aircraft by other criteria besides axis/allies or alphabetical, such as manufacturer, country of origin, primary user (not necc. the same as country of origin), and/or date of introduction.

But, I find that for QMB and scenario design alphabetical works well enough.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:19 AM
Approved Member

Date of introduction would be really great.

It would also be great to have different anti-aircraft settings (light AAA, heavy AAA etc.) like in the original Il-2 demo.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

Lightbulb Map editing mechanics from mods... Why not?

Hello there, I'm new to this forum but I'm following Sturmovik updates since 4.11 patch.

I have always dreamed about seeing contents from old mods such as Ultra Pack or HSFX in your official updated version, that's because this one is still kept up to date while other project are now stopped (also because they should follow annually your new patches).

New models are nice and you are doing a really beautiful work! But I'm wondering if it would be possible to implement some Map Editing features from other now abbandoned mods, like Triggers, from the last HSFX version (this should be easy, I'm trying too), or the ability to refuel and rearm your plane or to capture an enemy airbase from the good old Ultra Pack.
These functions may greatly improve map editing possibilities, especially for Multiplayer Endless Coop or Teamdeathmatch.

Thanks for the patience and again congratulations for your wonderful job!

Best regards,

Niccolò
Old 01-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the Thursday update guys!!!!
Old 01-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avimimus View Post
Date of introduction would be really great.

It would also be great to have different anti-aircraft settings (light AAA, heavy AAA etc.) like in the original Il-2 demo.
There are skills settings for AAA.
Old 01-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Scaringella View Post
Hello there, I'm new to this forum but I'm following Sturmovik updates since 4.11 patch.

I have always dreamed about seeing contents from old mods such as Ultra Pack or HSFX in your official updated version, that's because this one is still kept up to date while other project are now stopped (also because they should follow annually your new patches).

New models are nice and you are doing a really beautiful work! But I'm wondering if it would be possible to implement some Map Editing features from other now abbandoned mods, like Triggers, from the last HSFX version (this should be easy, I'm trying too), or the ability to refuel and rearm your plane or to capture an enemy airbase from the good old Ultra Pack.
These functions may greatly improve map editing possibilities, especially for Multiplayer Endless Coop or Teamdeathmatch.

Thanks for the patience and again congratulations for your wonderful job!

Best regards,

Niccolò
Hi Niccolò, triggers may come in future patches, but I cannot be more specific at the moment.

EDIT: Sei di Venezia? di che parte esattamente?
Old 01-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _1SMV_Gitano View Post
Hi Niccolò, triggers may come in future patches, but I cannot be more specific at the moment.

EDIT: Sei di Venezia? di che parte esattamente?
There is a bunch of wonderful tools (for mission makers) in C&C/
Command and Control mod as well.