Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2015, 04:54 AM
Approved Member

How did I miss this!!!! already 5 hours into another run of star wolves 3 and it's time to restart and try this out. All I can say is thank you for bringing something to keep the game alive as Star Wolves is one of my favorite games along with Freelancer and homeworld. Just letting you know at least one more person appreciates what you're doing .
Old 12-31-2015, 01:54 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All

Hm, sadly I couldn't release the update this year, a pity.

But I will definitely Release it in Mid-January or at the most late in February, with some veeery nice features .... and of course Loads of bugfixings.

Wish you all an Happy New Year allready!
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All

Ive got you everyone a little awesome thing I put together via Debugging the exe once more and Bypassing the 8x Speed Resetter, so you are now able to actually play on 8x without the game resetting you back to 4x!

Beware the Exe is mostly untested and Ive encountered no Bugs so far, so watch out.

Eitherway, Have Fun with it! (DL is on the Frontpage at the Optionals!)
Theres one version for Vanilla and the SW3.Expansion Mod, they should NOT be swapped, as it will result in a Crash ^^.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 01-06-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:58 AM
Approved Member

Hello!
It is mid Jan. and I was wondering if there was any word on v.0.6.1B. I've been playing the current version but haven't found any new bugs that haven't already been mentioned or addressed. I've got some time to start a new round of testing if the release is soon.
Thanks and as always - keep the flame lit
Old 01-17-2016, 08:19 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Lotrek

Well, the new version im working on is progressing nicely, im expecting an test release to be available somewhere at the end of this month.

The features which will be included are Basebuilding(A small glimpse of it, it will have some Dialogue buttons which will do nothing, because they didn't quite got implemented yet and aren't ready to be used, and it may eat up some Performance depending on the size of the Base if you start to build one)

and (just maybe) the CPU Players, but ive got quite trouble with these atm, game crashing etc, so they have little chance of appearing in it, but We'll see.

I also have a very large amount of new Ships sitting here and awaiting to be assigned to some flight configurations, but I think because it would explode the size of the 0.6.1 update, Im just gonna push it out and wait till 0.6.2

additionally the 8x Speed reset Fix may also require some testing, so if you start the game, it would be awesome if you could do it with the Fixed exe.

Last Note-
I Actually really don't even know if the 8x speed fix works on other Computers, since the last time I fiddled with and .exe in Assembly I got the result that it only works like one time, but after the PC's memory gets flushed (Restarted) it just won't work and the exe is useless after that. So it really would mean alot to me if you could test the exe.

The flame will always be lit , well, atleast until 1.0 + 2 fixes if necessary.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:51 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @rc-9

Hooray another RC, you know what, forget I said ANYTHING ever about have just "one" or "two" more of em, you can't ever have enough RC's.

Following Fixed:
-TE Fighters not buyable
-Forced StarRover Armor Simulation, its now there as an optional folder you can just drag&drop inside the game folder AFTER applying the hotfix.
-Price adjustements for ECM4/The Cyclone, TE Ships.
-SpecialMercenary Random Contacts calls upon an non-existent ship the modcalled "mothership_liger" which I remind having added ages ago, but I cant find el or anything anymore, so I removed the ship form the spawn table.

Added:
more or less Re-Added stuff from the latest version of missiles mod.

Not Fixed:
-Loot droppings from Hephaestus Turrets
-AWP LocData (Still trying to replicate Lotrek's issue)
-Bryna&KT not Hire-able (Also trying to figure out was wrong here exactly)
-Ak47 Missing 3d Model (No idea why, gonna have to look into it later)

LINK

Last edited by nocalora29; 05-08-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

RC yea!!
OK quick update on Bryna & KT. They showed up in Corrino's maintenance station canteen. I was using the same resolution as I was earlier 1440 x 900.

Also, that optional missile folder did the trick, all missiles in my inventory are now shiny.

Last edited by Lotrek; 05-06-2016 at 11:25 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Approved Member

I think Only I could find this bug, kinda odd and obscure I think. Here is how it goes:

(Story time! but no worries there's a TLDR at the end if you are a plebeian)

I took the Merc path in the story line and I am in Endoria 1 in my Astarte. I am no fan of this slow boat and at this point in the game the major caliber guns are not really needed so I go to Goblin Wizards shipyard and trade in that lard bucket for my true love the Ramadanta (what a bargain at only 200k!)

So here's the odd thing: I tried to take the portal from Endoria 1 to Tor (which is the next system and final detestation in the scripted mission to meet the agent at the oxygen station). I fly on up to the gate and nada, I can hug it, tickle it and even fly through it but no jump confirm. So I fly over to the all the other portals in the system and bam they love me like I'm cake and they so want me to confirm that jump but like the sly minx Ramadanta is we decline. SO we think OK all the other portals like us so let's check back in to see if the Tor portal is jealous and sadface he still doesn't give us the time of day.

SOOoo, now I am vexed that my sweetheart is on the outs with Tor so I load a save where I am Back in the rustbucket Astarte (It's OK though it's not cheating since the save predates my fling with Ramadanta). Now sure enough, Tor has a thing for the fatties because as soon as I rub up against his portal oh he so wants Astarte in him, begging me to confirm that jump.

TLDR: The Astarte seems to have a plot mission flag (for lack of a better term) that allows it to take that next mission portal from Endoria 1 to Tor. Ramadanta seems to lack the ability to do so.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:37 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default Something...

There will be something small released today, nothing huge, its not the new update, but its supposed to give you all something to have fun with.

I will edit this post when it gets released, and I will also edit the main thread, and will include it into the optionals section of it.

Please excuse me that this update takes a bit longer than it should, its just Im still not finished with the Content, I really hope it will be worth the effort Im putting into this in the end.

EDIT:
Download: Click
ALSO: At the front page.

Last edited by nocalora29; 06-23-2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:31 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Be veeeeery sure to check out the Available pilots at Goblin Wizard's Canteen

Report bugs/glitches and or other crap ASAP.

Come to think of it, since im releasing this small content pack, I might aswell tell you guys about the status of 0.6.1.9P.

Its going smoothly, im about 85% Done.
It WILL be released either at the end of this month, or early july.