Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 10-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

Default Castle Nexy Keeper won't give the key

Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me.

I need a key to get to Torn Digor.
In the quest Dragon's Labyrinth I went to Castle Nexy (did it). I am supposed to conquer Xeona (did it). And then either Xeona or the Key Keeper is supposed to hand me the key. But none. No key. No nothing (except a new wife: Xeona). Wat is going on? I have tried several times. Key Keeper keeps telling me that I am disturbing him.

Tnx
Old 10-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Approved Member

Question Did you talk to Debat?

Did you go to MehGard via train and talk to the Chief Engineer Debat?

I think you need to do that before Xe will allow her servant to give you the key.

Here is the quest string text:

Code:
quest_system_1462354691_name=^?^Dragons' Labyrinth
quest_system_1462354691_stage_0=^?^Deliver the letter from Violetta to the king of dwarves, Torn Digor.
quest_system_1462354691_stage_1=^?^Go to Mehgard and speak to the chief engineer, Debat.
quest_system_1462354691_stage_2=^?^The key to Dragons' Labyrinth is somewhere in the Land of Demons. You are to pass through the Magic Portal in Demonis and recover the key.
quest_system_1462354691_stage_3=^?^Find the key to the labyrinth. No doubt the key is in one of the two castles, either Nexy or Magnis.
quest_system_1462354691_stage_4=^?^You have recovered the key. Now you must open the Dragons' Labyrinth. The entrance to the labyrinth is in the east of the Valley of a Thousand Rivers.
quest_system_1462354691_stage_5=^?^Proceed through the labyrinth to Murock.
quest_system_1462354691_task=^?^Queen Violetta reports that the orcs had taken Amelie to Murock. You could reach Murock through the Dragons' Labyrinth, but the labyrinth is closed.<br>The dwarves closed the labyrinth and only they can open it again. You must enlist the help of the king of dwarves, Torn Digor, and open the labyrinth to reach Murock.<br>[reward]
Hopefully that helps...

/C\/C\
Old 03-30-2016, 09:45 AM
Approved Member

In case someone else encounters this problem, the quest is buggy. If the first time you speak to Xeona you ask the general question about the keys (the third dialogue option if my memory serves me well), she won't challenge you to a fight and you'll never get the key, even though she says that you just have to speak to the keykeeper.

If you ask her directly about the key (I think it's the first dialog option), you'll end up asking her what she wants in exchange, and you'll fight her. Afterwards you can talk to the key keeper and he'll give the key to you.