Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 05-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Registered Member

Default Major glitch/problem

It seems that if I press the button to open up my briefing while in mission to check my objectives, my entire computer restarts. Does anyone have a clue as to what can be causing this problem.

It sucks because I get so into the story and the game, and then I have to go back and do things over again because the computer restarted. I was on the last objective in

*spoilers*

the mission where you have to infiltrate the American laboratory, I was standing in the same room as the professor when I went to check my objectives and the computer restarted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Great game, it is truly a James Bond feeling I get while playing this.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalo View Post
It seems that if I press the button to open up my briefing while in mission to check my objectives, my entire computer restarts. Does anyone have a clue as to what can be causing this problem.
do you have nvidia video installed? check you have the latest drivers..