Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 12-18-2007, 03:49 AM
Approved Member

Default Mission 1: Total Destruction

It took me a few days, but I finally cleaned out the whole map (including woods) and moved all the bodies in one location. I sorted them as well.
Top row: SS soldier (green camo jacket); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & cap); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & helmet); SS soldier (black uniform & cap); SS soldier (black uniform & helmet).
Middle row: Female secretary; Army driver; Army driver (cap); Army driver (helmet); Army soldier (green uniform & cap); Army soldier (green uniform & helmet); Army soldier (grey uniform); Army soldier (grey uniform & cap); Army soldier (grey uniform & helmet).
Bottom row: Army officer; SS officer (green uniform); SS officer (black uniform).

I also destroyed 2 Kubelwagons and 2 trucks with a stick grenade.

I found a Kar43 semi-auto sniper rifle in a small storage building.

I used my silenced revolver, my silenced DeLisle carbine, my knife, my Luger (on isolated targets), and my MP.40 (on two isolated patrols in the woods).

Will do the same in Mission 2. I hope there's no Germans in the woods. Took forever to bring all the bodies in the woods to the base with the truck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen4.JPG (79.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg screen3.JPG (85.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg screen1.JPG (50.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg screen2.JPG (90.1 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Erik; 12-18-2007 at 03:52 AM.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
It took me a few days, but I finally cleaned out the whole map (including woods) and moved all the bodies in one location. I sorted them as well.
Top row: SS soldier (green camo jacket); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & cap); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & helmet); SS soldier (black uniform & cap); SS soldier (black uniform & helmet).
Middle row: Female secretary; Army driver; Army driver (cap); Army driver (helmet); Army soldier (green uniform & cap); Army soldier (green uniform & helmet); Army soldier (grey uniform); Army soldier (grey uniform & cap); Army soldier (grey uniform & helmet).
Bottom row: Army officer; SS officer (green uniform); SS officer (black uniform).

I also destroyed 2 Kubelwagons and 2 trucks with a stick grenade.

I found a Kar43 semi-auto sniper rifle in a small storage building.

I used my silenced revolver, my silenced DeLisle carbine, my knife, my Luger (on isolated targets), and my MP.40 (on two isolated patrols in the woods).

Will do the same in Mission 2. I hope there's no Germans in the woods. Took forever to bring all the bodies in the woods to the base with the truck.
Wow! This sure looks impressive! I haven't seen screens like this from DtS before Good luck with other missions.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

ROFLMAO!!

That was for sure what I'd call gratuitous violence

If you manage to do that at the Bridge mission (around 200-300 soldiers there) without going insane, kudos to you!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:07 AM
Approved Member

I guiess that pretty soon we might institute a special prize or decoration for the most blood-thirsty DtS player
Old 12-21-2007, 01:20 AM
Registered Member

I can name a lot of people who deserve that one...
Old 12-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

Reminds of when I got the Hitman 2 demo. I cheated, gave myself a fire axe and god mode and hacked everybody up.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Approved Member

Haha excellent posts, Erik. I had pretty much the same idea for my playthroughs of the levels, except I didn't kill everyone (neither gather up all the equipment).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smersh03.jpg (75.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg smersh02.jpg (70.9 KB, 11 views)