Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Registered Member

Default multiplayer population

I just got birds of prey for the x-box saterday and I beat the campain. After that I went to multiplayer and I couldnt find a match. was there something wrong with the server or is there not to many people who play the game.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Approved Member

welcome heghog,

there is nothing wrong with the server. that is just a badly worded way of saying there are no open games at the moment. go to one of the xbox threads and send a couple of those guys a friend request. you can add me GT: Bobbysockser. you can also create a game and hang out. if someone drops in and leaves...follow them.
i suggest you go to the "new pilots report here" thread and introduce yourself. let everyone know what time zone you are in...what difficulty you play...and what times and days you are usually on. you will find most people play realistic and then some sim.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

Yup, you can add me too. GT: Ninja Slothboy. I'm on between 9pm and Midnight PST (GMT - 8 ) .

I prefer Realistic difficulty.