Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

Default Mechanics of morale and the increased critical chance from rage

I saw no details about how these bonuses work in the manual or tooltips from the game. Exactly what stats or bonuses are given/removed for each point of morale, and how does it scale? I am wondering if the morale and racial item bonuses are worth pursuing now that I am clearing the dwarven lands and have access to dwarf tanks; I use polar bears and horseman now.

Also from the rage tooltip it reads that rage increases your chance of a critical attack, but I haven't found any information on exactly how it works. If it scales well, the increased crit might be better than a low cost rage ability.

Last edited by Kaihekoa; 07-25-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:01 AM
Approved Member

Default Cursor over the little smiley face icon

If you cursor over the smiley face (will be a neutral face for neutral morale and a frowny face for bad morale) it will tell you exactly what the bonuses are. The little smiley face is seen in the unit portraits for each unit slot.

Essentially it is +/- 10% Attack / Defense for each increment of morale beyond neutral clipped at 30% (or -30%). I don't remember offhand what the critical percent increase is, but the smiley face will tell you.

I'm not sure about your other question - I didn't think rage had anything to do with critical attack so you may need to elaborate more on that second question.

Matt