Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Approved Member

Default Red Dragons vs. Emerald Green

Currently using Emerald and love them, however I've decided I want to try Red - they would still get buffs and seem like their attack skills and health might be a good tradeoff for the mana leach and pull/no-retaliation ability of the Green.

The problem is that I'm suddenly finding lots of greens on Elon but no reds. I believe I've opened up all islands too but haven't been down in all dungeons yet - any place where Reds usually are found?

Also, what are your thoughts on Green vs. Red?
Old 11-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshrike View Post
Currently using Emerald and love them, however I've decided I want to try Red - they would still get buffs and seem like their attack skills and health might be a good tradeoff for the mana leach and pull/no-retaliation ability of the Green.

The problem is that I'm suddenly finding lots of greens on Elon but no reds. I believe I've opened up all islands too but haven't been down in all dungeons yet - any place where Reds usually are found?

Also, what are your thoughts on Green vs. Red?
i'm a fan of the reds. I didn't know green has mana leech though.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Approved Member

I loved greens in The Legend, but this time around I'm just crazy about the red ones (also have the blacks, but I prefer red because of their ability). I'm almost done with my first game, and I found them in only one place, and that is on Elon. Their dwelling was in the underground, just to the left of where you arrive by boat.

Reds rock!
Old 11-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Approved Member

For me, it depends on the char. Warrior and Paladin - reds. Mage - green. A mage cannot deprive him/herself from extra mana in combat.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Approved Member

Well loved emeralds in Legend now i dont used them but reds can have Draconix item (-20% LD) so u can get more of them.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Approved Member

I like dragons , but i think they are verry ineficient : power/leadership ratio.
So i prefer the greens for this reason.
Not that i dont dream of a all dragon army ...
Old 11-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metathron View Post
reds rock!
*gasp* communist!!!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
I loved greens in The Legend, but this time around I'm just crazy about the red ones (also have the blacks, but I prefer red because of their ability). I'm almost done with my first game, and I found them in only one place, and that is on Elon. Their dwelling was in the underground, just to the left of where you arrive by boat.

Reds rock!
Thanks all - yep, tried that cave and it just had more blacks and greens.... everywhere I look it's Black. Sometimes Bone and on Elon, lots of Green (good at least).

So I might switch to Tirexes - when I put them in with the dragons, they didn't like it... so I didn't like it either
Old 11-30-2009, 04:58 AM
Approved Member

There is a dragon city in Montero right? When you arrive via the bridge, their is a raising platform, and then a moving platform that winds over to a little dragon outpost thing. Tough fight, but It may have reds.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
There is a dragon city in Montero right? When you arrive via the bridge, their is a raising platform, and then a moving platform that winds over to a little dragon outpost thing. Tough fight, but It may have reds.
Easier to just sneak around Nameless/Shattera and pick up the free red dragon eggs laying around