Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Registered Member

Default Enemies in Necrovision

Hi you all! I'm a Spanish student currently playing Necrovision (just ended chapter 3), and I'd like to make a couple of questions.
First of all, the barbed-wire zombies repeteadly appear in the special levels, but have so far found no one of them in the common ones. Do they appear later in the game, or they do just belong to the special levels?
The second question I'd like to ask is whether you know if any enemy already included was deleted from the game before shipping. I saw a screen of a half-tank, half-zombie machine, of which I have read in no forum, could it be one of those?
Thank you very much in advance!!!
Javi
Old 03-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishDiablo View Post
Hi you all! I'm a Spanish student currently playing Necrovision (just ended chapter 3), and I'd like to make a couple of questions.
First of all, the barbed-wire zombies repeteadly appear in the special levels, but have so far found no one of them in the common ones. Do they appear later in the game, or they do just belong to the special levels?
The second question I'd like to ask is whether you know if any enemy already included was deleted from the game before shipping. I saw a screen of a half-tank, half-zombie machine, of which I have read in no forum, could it be one of those?
Javi
Could be im not sure
Old 05-31-2009, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishDiablo View Post
Exactly, they apear early in challenge room and later in around chapter 6-11.
Quote:
Javi
Well there is one similar to that in sewers, but that was a boss, so not sure about that.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

The enemies are really great in this game!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Registered Member

I'm really looking forward to fight the deleted gun zombies from this game, although I find no way to do so. If you ever come across a mod about it, please post it here.
Thank you a lot.