Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 04-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Approved Member

Default Fixes

There are some easy fixes to the problems mentioned in this thread. I'll try to guide you as best I can on how to fix them for yourself.

First: The "leave sector" and "black screen" bugs can be fixed by setting all files in your 7.62\BMP\HUP\ to Read-Only. there are several files in the sub folders, so I recommend you do this once and then zip up a handy back-up if a re-install is needed later.

Secondly: There are some issues with the english localisation that leave a few things untranslated in your 7.62\ini\items\ folder. The files are: ADDONINFO and WEAPONINFO. Just open them with notepad and search for the cyrillic letters. In the ADDONIFO file it's mostly the "mm" for the grenades that has been left untranslated. There is also some issues with the rpg-6 and 7. There is already some hotfixes available made by fans for these issues.

Thirdly: There is a file in your 7.62\InventoryINI\ file that need to be fixed so that a third of the enemies in random encounters actually has a weapon when the battle starts. The file is Bandit_ser.inv. There is an "S" on the first line that needs to be removed.

Once these fixes are made the game runs pretty good, but sadly the memory leak is still present from the russian version. This can be overcome by restarting the game every 1-2 hours. It's a hassle but worth it, this game has a deapth that really makes it worth your while.

Good luck and don't forget to save often

p.s. The Russian mod is called HardLife Addon and it's by far the best one out there. It's in russian though, but if you want to try it our anyway there is a version adapted to work with the English version af the game. I don't know the rules here about linking to those mods, please google for it and you might get lucky.

R@S

Last edited by R@S; 04-25-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: badd Splelling
Old 05-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

Here's a list of changes you have to make before the g/l will work:

In ADDONINFO, change the cyrillic entries to these:

"40 ìì" -> "40 mm"
"40 ìì (ðóñ.)" -> "40 mm (RUS)
"12 êàëèáð" -> "12 caliber"
"40 ìì (ÐÏÃ-7)" -> "40 mm (RPG-7)

And while you're at it, change this as well:

"ÑÂ98" -> "SV98"

to get the SV98 to accept the intended bipod.

As for the burst fire, I have no solution. I suffer from it as much as you do. If I come across a solution for it, I'll let ya'll know.

Good luck and don't forget to save often

R@S
Old 05-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Approved Member

R@s, it's nice to see someone fixing the problems. Any news about an official patch? Still waiting for that before I make my purchase...
Old 05-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Approved Member

Default Fixes

All fixes for 7.62 is stored here.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

Thanks Nike-it for that 7.62 sub-forum.
You rule mate
Old 05-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

Smile is there a fix for this?

Lack of foregrip attachements.
Forgotten?
The thingy should improve weapon balance, for the ones that can receive it. Considerably. Incompatible with bipods and underbarrel lauchers
The game's weapon system is implemented in such a realistic manner that, personally, I find this omission...mysterious. Here's something that should be worth a look for a serious modmaker, R@S.

Last edited by az75; 06-16-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Registered Member

Default I posted this in fixes cause i just finished changing all the info

My 7.62 game began having the "leave" ctd after playing it for awhile, first I tried reinstalling it a few times and trying different save games and the same thing happened so finally i reinstalled it deleted my saves ect also and stated with a fresh install and a new game . Of course I still had the bug and couldnt go to the map to leave sector even from the first area.

I then read the fixes here and tried another fresh install (redownloaded it as well) and then applied the fixes to the items files as well as setting "read only" to the folder mentioned above.

Now I try to start 7.62 and I go straight to desktop with the "very very bad" error message... so now I cannot even get into the game at all.

VERY FRUSTRATED.
THX in advance for any ideas?
Old 06-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Approved Member

I assume you're using Win 7 and here's what you do:
Search your drives for files called *.azp and see what folders contain such files.

I think it's \AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files, but not sure. Delete all *.azp and *.TGA files in that 7.62 directory located there(not your install game directory). This should fix your problems.

Be sure that you set all TGA files to read-only in your BMP\HUD\ sub folders before you start a game, set the files, not folders.

I hope this helps, if not, please post more info on your problem, such as your log located in the \7.62\log\ folder.

Good luck

R@S

EDIT: Please use the Unofficial Patch, then all you have to fix yourself is setting the files to read-only
7.62 - High Calibre [ENG] Unofficial Patch

Last edited by R@S; 06-23-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

Thx for fast reply. Tried to apply patch but couldnt. I had all ready set read only and made some changes....
I am gonna re-download it and re-install fresh with the unofficial patch then do the read only on the fresh install...Ill let you know if this fixes it.
Thx again
Old 06-24-2009, 02:13 AM
Registered Member

OK now I got a fresh download and install.
I try to extract the unofficial patch and I get an error window that says (and lists) 104 files could not be written:

WinRAR; Diagnostic messages:
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create INI\Items\ADDONINFO(1)
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create INI\Items\CLIPINFO(1)
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create INI\Items\ITEMINFO(1)
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create INI\Items\WEAPONINFO(1)
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\bandit_cap(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\bandit_let(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\bandit_ser(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\DanielArmenso(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\DeltaPatrol(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\ElizarioMartinezBanditLeader(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\FernandoSuares(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\HavierCrus(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\HesusAmoralesBandit(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Hos_machin(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Hos_reg(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\MarcoSances(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\PalineroCommander(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\PalineroDepotGuard_Inv(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\PalineroEntryGuard_Inv(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_sp_capt(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_sp_leut(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_sp_reg(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_sp_serg(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_s_capt(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_s_leut(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_s_machin(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_s_reg(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_s_serg(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Pal_s_snip(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\RamonFranco(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\RebelPrisonGuard(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Reb_i_gcom(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Reb_o_reg(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\Reb_t_reg(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\StdRacketGuys(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_neutrals_GroupCommander(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_neutrals_squadcommander(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_player_Captain(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_player_Leutenant(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_player_machinegunner(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_player_regular(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_player_sergeant(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\STD_player_sniper(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create InventoryINI\tourist(1).inv
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create Quests\E1P\e6q(1).txt
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create LOCAL(1).TXT
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create Tips(1).txt
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create Unofficial Patch.txt
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create ActorsINI\LUDWIGHAGEN(1).INI
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create ActorsINI\SERGEYCHERNYSHEV(1).INI
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create BMP\HUD\E6_inventory\1024X768\INVENTORY.2.21(1).tg a
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\WF\Desktop\GG downloads\Unofficial_Patch_0.97.rar: Cannot create BMP\HUD\E6_shop\1024x768\SHOP0(1).TGA
! Access is denied.

THe choices at bottom of window are : "close" "Break Operation" and "copy to clipboard" none of which help to install patch.

and this was on a totally fresh install... i can't take it anymore. I had this working and got to santa maria and killed Mangoosta b4 there was any problem with the "leave sector" This is really really frustrating and I dont know if it will play again. BTW I am using vista (i wish it was win 7)