Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 09-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Default Questions about how multiplayer rankings works.

If host leaves within 2 minutes of game starting, the game does not record apparently? But if a normal player in the game leaves within 2 minutes of game starting the game still records stats? doesn't seem fair, but seems like thats how it works.

How are points gain/loss calculated. Is it like how the ELO is done in say a game of heroes of newerth or is it different?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Registered Member

Does nobody know?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Approved Member

Ask there:

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/for...php?99-English
Old 09-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Registered Member

well I would think someone has answered the question before. I am looking all over for the stats in multiplayer to be explained. Like how stats record if host cancels game, if you drop early, etc. But I cant find it anywhere there.

If there is a good thread about stats and hosting of ranked games if you could please like me it thanks.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

From what i remember about rank game, (you can correct me if I'm wrong) it work like this.

If you exit a rank game for any reason you lose your point and how much point you lose it depend on the other players if that players have a higher point then you then you lose more point,

if a lower point players win vs a higher point players, he/she of course get more points.

as for the host leaving it can be taken in to account that he/she may have a connection problem but is also known that some host use this to get more points but i haven't played in Assault Squad in rank in a very long time so this may have been fix or not.

now that for rank games,

Now for the rank logo like the Lieutenant Captain Major icon and so on.
This type of rank with the logo icon only take in to account how many game you play nothing more.

for example you want to have a Captain tag you would need to play about 400 games or if you want a General tag (is a star) you would need to play 2000 games.

If this didn't help you, you're better off posting in the DMS forum.

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 09-18-2011 at 08:47 AM.