Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Approved Member

Location: The Moon, or Texas, whichever you prefer to call it

Very helpful unlock list, but I can't seem to find any games that aren't private or squadron-dominated. (Therefore resulting in me being booted from the session.)
Old 01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

(posted this in a seperate thread)
Hi there, first post on the forums, having a bit of trouble with the weapon collector trophy

I won't bang on, but basicly, I have DEFINATLY unlocked all the weapon presets, I earned the bird fan and test pilot trophies, so I havent missed any planes. I've checked off ALL the weapon presets from this list, and I have all of them for both allied and axis aircraft, and not a grey padlock in sight, yet the weapon collector trophy hasn't been earned.

Can anyone help me? I assume it's a glitch, I've played a match online after I should've got the trophy, after I unlocked the last loadout on the b-17, and I've earned the Invulnerable pilot trophy after I should've got the weapon collector trophy, so it's nothing too serious.

If someone could help me with this spot of bother (one of the moderators, devs, not sure how tech support works), I'd be very grateful, it's such a fantastic game and it's been such a joy playing, I'd hate to be kept from a platinum by means I cannot control.

Last edited by Catscan 93; 01-05-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Approved Member

If you want, when I get home, I'll list all unlocks I have (that yielded the trophy) so you can check against that list? It could be that the padlocks in the hangar are glitched...
Old 01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

That'd be really helpful thanks. I'll do another look over and use each weapon, but any help would be the world at the moment...

To mods, devs or anyone, are you experiencing the repeating 2x 100kg bomb, 4x rs-82 rocket loadout for the IL-10 as am I?

Last edited by Catscan 93; 01-05-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Registered Member

Catscan, I have the same exact problem. I have been playing this game post patch. Any updates?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trk29 View Post
Ta-152H-1
Kill 100 planes in Online games on FW series planes
Uh? Really strange ...
I have reached the network for my first time last Saturday .. and gave it to me after two or three missions .. (..where I received many beatings and I have killed anyone.. )

Maybe it was a consolation prize ...
Closed Thread