Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Approved Member

Found a fun thing to do in free flight! Take a hurricane up over Dover, machine guns only, and see how many of the little boats you can explode before dying/getting bored! (Yes, I am easily amused when it comes to exploding things from aeroplanes!)
Old 04-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Approved Member

Sit.Rep."RATMAN is down" I say again"RATMAN is down"
Old 04-22-2011, 02:01 AM
Approved Member

Mavricks in a flat spin headed out to sea eject eject eject
Old 04-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

Gettin psn is under maintenance now rather than error message . Could be getting close now . Had to go out and play cta with my lawnmower , my flymo can out turn my neighbours qualcast . Have not tryed barrel roll yet .
Old 04-22-2011, 02:36 PM
Approved Member

lol thats funny nighttrain. jesus h ... we'll all have to go for treatment for online gaming addiction if they don't get this sorted out. If it's not fixed tonight I'll have to sit with the missus and watch telly. Good Friday my balls.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTTRAIN69 View Post
Gettin psn is under maintenance now rather than error message . Could be getting close now . Had to go out and play cta with my lawnmower , my flymo can out turn my neighbours qualcast . Have not tryed barrel roll yet .
Now THAT is funny !!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Approved Member

Yep as PSN withdrawal starts to effect us all.....
I'm a little disappointed that there's no more news which only reinforces the 'hack' theory especially with 'maintenance' being cited as the reason for it. Come on it's Easter and probably one of PSN's busiest time. That would be as insane as deciding to have roadworks during the easter break.......
Old 04-22-2011, 11:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTTRAIN69 View Post
That is very disappointing. I always look forward to our Friday night flights. I'll still keep a look out just in case.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Approved Member

Smile

I have no line on PSN for maintenance (in Spain) so we will have to watch a movie with the family greetings to all
Old 04-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Yep as PSN withdrawal starts to effect us all.....
I'm a little disappointed that there's no more news which only reinforces the 'hack' theory especially with 'maintenance' being cited as the reason for it. Come on it's Easter and probably one of PSN's busiest time. That would be as insane as deciding to have roadworks during the easter break.......
I agree with you Gilly 100% a sit rep more often would be nice . I keep an eye on the ps3 europe blog and apart from the initial external source message which you posted earlier it has been 1 or 2 day fix since the 21st now . I am not asking for an hour by hour update but i would like to know , are they working on a 24hr shift basis or a standard working day to get it fixed . Have they knocked off for the weekend and will fix it Tuesday . Is the maintenance message a standard one used when they turn the network off . According to posters on the blog it went off Thursday morning in th UK at 7am . They are saying the timing is bad as it coincides with a few top game releases and it seems it is a free weekend on xbox live gold ( has Bill Gates been on the fiddle ) . Amazing how many on the blog want compensation for something that is in effect free ( or do we pay in other ways ? price of console ? price of games ? )