Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:30 AM
Approved Member

hey guys i would like to join in on match will send email to link.....
Old 12-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Approved Member

sounds good but i have a ps3
anyway why is it called the rising sun tournement? because that implies that only japanese aircraft are alowed which there are none in game (yet)
Old 12-22-2009, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
...so Infinite, you gunna sign up.
No can do I'm afraid my friend - I've only got a PS3. But it's always great to see people doing something for the community. WP

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitch40 View Post
anyway why is it called the rising sun tournement?
Maybe he's hopeful of the patch arriving just in time, and so the dawn of a new era for the game on XBox? lol

And lol @ FOZ...overreacting much?
Old 12-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

New Trailer on first post!
Old 12-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Approved Member

I've not played this game in a while so was going to give it a miss due to no patch etc, the usual.

BUT -

Seeing that vid clip with the mighty, beautiful hurricane at the start made my mouth water, it looked sweet.

Only prob is the times and dates listed. Cant really do anything over christmas. Sorry.

Still waiting for that clip you were meant to do of formation flying etc. Guessing it never happened then!!
Old 12-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
I've not played this game in a while so was going to give it a miss due to no patch etc, the usual.

BUT -

Seeing that vid clip with the mighty, beautiful hurricane at the start made my mouth water, it looked sweet.

Only prob is the times and dates listed. Cant really do anything over christmas. Sorry.

Still waiting for that clip you were meant to do of formation flying etc. Guessing it never happened then!!
Na sorry mate, i didn't get enough ppl to join in with the form flying. Anyway, the dates have changed since you last posted (now 6th jan onwards) so u sure you can't sign up?
Old 12-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Na sorry mate, i didn't get enough ppl to join in with the form flying. Anyway, the dates have changed since you last posted (now 6th jan onwards) so u sure you can't sign up?
Pity about the vid mate, its what this place could of done with to wet a few appetites and get people to appreciate a bit more since theirs no clips of that kind of thing at all yet, would of opened up a new avenue for everyone i really wanted to be part of it to ahahaha.

If its the 6th onwards then possibly, all depends on work you see not flown in a while either so will be rusty, might have to fly with pope to get me back in shape or chank if he's free.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I never saw you asking for people to join you for formation flying. Us regular sim players on BoP would have without a doubt (myself, SEE, Brickster1, Biistar, Jack Morris, Shnix, serpao, bucketmanroc, karaya to name a few) might have been able to perswade tudorp15 to come back too.

I will fly in your qualifyers if you need someone to make up the numbers but as I said before i'm not really a turn&burner so 1v1 doesn't work for me. I won't download and fill in the form and email you, too much work. Can't it just be done here?

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 12-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
I never saw you asking for people to join you for formation flying. Us regular sim players on BoP would have without a doubt (myself, SEE, Brickster1, Biistar, Jack Morris, Shnix, serpao, bucketmanroc, karaya to name a few) might have been able to perswade tudorp15 to come back too.

I will fly in your qualifyers if you need someone to make up the numbers but as I said before i'm not really a turn&burner so 1v1 doesn't work for me. I won't download and fill in the form and email you, too much work. Can't it just be done here?
Sure it can, just leave your GT and email address, thanks mate
Old 12-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Sure it can, just leave your GT and email address, thanks mate
I've sent you a PM

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope