Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

Default Xbox360 "Rising Sun Tournament" (Sim)

Welcome to the first XBox 360 IL-2 BoP Competition. Signing up is easy, just download the attached form and then email to xbox360diy@gmail.com. It will be a hair raising roller coaster ride, with twists, turns, lows and highs. But at the end, there can only be one winner.

A little bit about how the tournament will work:

Stage 1 - Once you have qualified, and the first stage has ended, you will play in the first round. Your competitor will be chosen at random, to ensure fair play.
(30th Jan - 13th Feb)

Stage 2 - If you win the first round, you will go into the Quarter finals, at which you will play the winner of one of the other round one matches.
(14th - 28th Feb)

Stage 3 - Winning a quarter final puts you into the semi's! You will play the winner from another quarter final match in this round.
(1st - 7th March)

Stage 4 - You've made it to the final! All eyes are on you to win against the other semi final winner! I will be flying around during this round to capture the battle (not shooting) for everyone on the forum to watch!
(10th March)
**Plane List**
LA5FN
Hurricane All Series
Spitfire All Series
LA-7
P-47D
P-51 (b & d)
BF-109 All Series
Yak All Series
TA 151 H-1
FW-190 All Series

NO BOMBERS ALLOWED

PRIZES!

1st Place - A 2100 MS Points Card OR £75 Google AdWords Voucher.
2nd Place - Item NOT chosen by 1st Place.

This prizes may change, but please note I cannot afford anything to big, as I am a 16 year old kid!

RULES MUST READ THESE!

Watch:
Or Read
General:

{ENGLISH}

THE WINNER IS THE PLAYER WITH LEAST DEATHS.

Matches will be played on SIMULATOR difficulty.

MATCHES WILL BE STRAIGHT UP DOGFIGHTS THAT WILL LAST FOR 20 MINUTES.

BOTH players from each match MUST report back the score as a PM to me on this forum.

LAG is unacceptable. If this is noticeable on a players aircraft, they will automatically forfeit, and the competitor will win 3-0.

If LAG is consistent (game after game) the player will be disqualified.

You must leave your gamer-tag on this forum, it is upto YOU and your competitor to organize a time to play.

You don't have to have a mic to play, however text communication is vital.

If your opponent crashes then you automatically gain a point.

Ramming or kamikizing into your opponent is acceptable.

You must check back on this thread regularly for news and schedules.

I will decide on the area, wether and time of the match.

Unlimited Fuel and Ammo.

Playing your match within the time slot is essential, so please do.

I know this rule list isn't perfect, so I'd appreciate it if some of the more respected players could give me some suggestions.

RULES (GERMAN)

DIE Gewinner ist der Spieler mit der geringsten Todesfälle

Spiele werden auf SIMULATOR Schwierigkeitsgrad gespielt werden.

MATCHES WILL BE STRAIGHT UP Luftkämpfe die für die letzten 20 MINUTEN WIRD.

Beide Spieler aus jedem Spiel erstatten die Partitur, als eine PM an mich auf dieses Forum.

LAG ist nicht hinnehmbar. Wenn das Flugzeug auf einem Spieler bemerkbar, werden sie automatisch verfällt, und die Wettbewerber wird 3-0 gewinnen.

Wenn LAG im Einklang steht (Spiel für Spiel) der Spieler, werden disqualifiziert.

Sie müssen Ihre Spieler verlassen Tag auf diesem Forum ist es bis Sie und Ihre Wettbewerber zu einer Zeit zum Spielen zu organisieren.

Sie haben nicht zu einem Mikrofon zu spielen haben, Text-Kommunikation ist jedoch von entscheidender Bedeutung.

Wenn dein Gegner stürzt dann automatisch einen Punkt.

Rammen oder kamikizing in Ihre Gegner akzeptabel ist.

Sie müssen wieder auf diesen Thread zu überprüfen regelmäßig auf Neuigkeiten und Termine.

Ich werde entscheiden, auf dem Gelände, Wetter und die Zeit des Spiels.

Limited Kraftstoff und Munition.

Wiedergabe Ihrer Übereinstimmung innerhalb des Zeitschlitzes ist von wesentlicher Bedeutung, also bitte nicht.

Ich weiß, diese Regel Liste ist nicht perfekt, so dass ich es begrüßen würde, wenn einige der renommiertesten Player konnte mir einige Anregungen.

RULES (FRENCH)

LE gagnant est le joueur avec le moins de DÉCÈS

Les matches auront lieu au niveau de difficulté SIMULATEUR.

Les matches se STRAIGHT UP dogfights qui durera pendant 20 MINUTES.

Les deux joueurs de chaque match doit faire rapport le score à titre de PM à moi sur ce forum.

GAL est inacceptable. Si cela est visible sur les joueurs un avion, ils seront automatiquement confisqués, et le concurrent va gagner 3-0.

Si GAL est cohérente (match après match), le joueur sera disqualifié.

Vous devez laisser votre gamer-tag sur ce forum, il est jusqu'à VOUS et de votre concurrent d'organiser un temps de jouer.

Vous n'avez pas d'avoir un micro pour jouer, mais le texte de la communication est vitale.

Si votre adversaire se bloque puis vous gagnez automatiquement un point.

Pour le refoulement ou kamikizing dans votre adversaire est acceptable.

Tu dois revenir vérifier régulièrement ce fil de nouvelles et d'horaires.

Je vais décider de la zone, la météo et l'heure du match.

Fuel Limited et Ammo.

Lecture de votre match au sein de l'intervalle de temps est essentiel, alors s'il vous plaît.

Je sais que cette liste de règles n'est pas parfait, donc je serais reconnaissant si certains des acteurs les plus respectés pourrait me donner quelques suggestions.

Trailer:

GAMES HAVE STARTED PLEASE CHECK THE TABLE BELOW TO SEE YOUR COMPETITOR!

GOOD LUCK!

THE TOURNAMENT TABLE: (SO FAR!)

Attached Files
File Type: zip RISING SUN QUALIFICATION FORM.doc.zip (6.8 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by ThatYoungGameGuy; 02-06-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

I wouldnt mind playing but i'm gunna have no live access during the qualifying period
Old 12-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

Sounds great, kudos for organising it - I look forward to seeing the final video (take a B17 or something...)

I would put off your qualifiers until new year though - people will be busy over Xmas etc, so may not be the best timing. And I really like your re-arming idea, but it's going to be hard to enforce/police IMO.

But sound effort - hope it brings as many good times as Edal's has to the PS3...
Old 12-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Approved Member

SOD THE TOURNAMENT!! you should try replying to messages first, regardless of how you reply..just a reply is nice especially if someone goes out of their way to be nice and ask some adivce or wants to know something. A little bit rude i thought to be honest.

Count me out.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Approved Member

thanks, yeah kinda dumb of me to put the dates around xmas :S. Changed now though , so Infinite, you gunna sign up.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

excuse me FOZ? I never got your message... i am deeply sorry for the misunderstanding... but there is no need for that, and i would appreciate your presence in the tournament.

What was the message?
Old 12-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
excuse me FOZ? I never got your message... i am deeply sorry for the misunderstanding... but there is no need for that, and i would appreciate your presence in the tournament.

What was the message?
You know it is hard for me to believe you are only 16 years old “YoungGuy”, you are acting with more maturity then many others on this forum who only seem to want to get into a flaming battle for every little comment. I have to commend you on how you replied to this post; I only wish more people would follow your lead.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

I read though the rules a couple of times but can't find what difficulty the matches will be on? I might join you if its Sim, though I'm not a big fan of 1v1 fights.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 12-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Approved Member

Count me in if its in sim mode. GT: D MASTA C I replied via email as instructed.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChankyChank View Post
Count me in if its in sim mode. GT: D MASTA C I replied via email as instructed.
thanks dude! and yep it will be on sim, read through the rules first though