Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-14-2011, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

i first tried it with that version it didnt work and then i realized i had borderlands
with the same mod but an older version and also before all of that i copied udk`s folders into my off-road drive folder and i overwrited some of the files
sooo idk but i know that the editor mode of the game was not enabled without the patch if you do this correctly in the main menu on the bottom you get a debug window with 2 buttons 1 is editor 2 is console so yeah it has numbers 1and2 this is probably a built in editor that even the makers of this game dont know about .
heres a photo http://folfy939.deviantart.com/art/O...rive-263272541
Old 10-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Approved Member

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by recharge View Post
i first tried it with that version it didnt work and then i realized i had borderlands
with the same mod but an older version and also before all of that i copied udk`s folders into my off-road drive folder and i overwrited some of the files
sooo idk but i know that the editor mode of the game was not enabled without the patch if you do this correctly in the main menu on the bottom you get a debug window with 2 buttons 1 is editor 2 is console so yeah it has numbers 1and2 this is probably a built in editor that even the makers of this game dont know about .
not that i dont want to be happy that u might have found something but at the same time it does look pasted in.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:14 AM
Omal

Quote:
Would you mind clearly typing out all the steps you took and where you obtained all the files. The more people we have working on this, the better. What version of the ZBL Patch do you have?

Last edited by Omal; 10-14-2011 at 02:24 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Punctuation is your friend.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Omal

I am beginning to think this is a hoax. Do you have any pics of the map you created or any actual photos of you working in the editor?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
i figured out that the game REALLY I mean LITERALY has its own built in editor all you need to do is go to google search for zed`s patch download that and then on the shortcut of the game right click->target and at the end add one space and add -editor works for me im happy I made my own flatmap and now im making it into a real crawling map also I will be editing the other maps so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaah(the who) for the editor controls go to
C:\Users\"username"\Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Config\PP3WorkEditor.ini
i guess the admins were hiding this like in borderlands.Goodluck in having fun
Calling BS on this. I have already tried this, long before. The -editor flag has no effect on the exe shortcut. the editor (with no dash) flag does, but that is where you will get the error it is looking for the exe.config file. I have looked at the dll that comes with drzeds patch and it really isnt helpful.

To recharge I say, I want step by step instructions on what you did to get it to work, AND a video of you going into the editor, and creating a "flat map". OR a video of you playing ORD on the "flat map" you "created".

I do hope that you have found something but HIGHLY doubt what you claim to have found and be able to do. Waiting for your instructions and video.

Last edited by evil_hero; 10-14-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

anyway I am making a trainer so that even the noobs can do this stuff i will not give anymore instructions
going to Ontario see you next month
Old 10-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Approved Member

Default in other words

Quote:
anyway I am making a trainer so that even the noobs can do this stuff i will not give anymore instructions
he was blowing smoke. and it was just a paste on the main menu to make it look like he unlocked a editor,and if ne one here is a cheat happens unlimited member they have a trainer up and i know a few other sites do as well.
so i wont be releasing my trainer as it pretty much is what they have ,that is higher quality.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

Annndddd with that you pretty much proved you were lying.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

There might be a patch coming: facebook.com/offroadgame
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadgame@facebook
There are many different areas for improvement and the development team is working to make the existing game better by improving its core features. Currently the team is working on the patch to improve the game. It will be available soon, and the additional announcemnet will be made
Hopefully sounds are improved and free roam is included.
Or possibility to turn off timer and restrictions