Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Technical issues

Technical issues Technical problems and solutions

Old 03-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Registered Member

Default Menu lag + body "loot" inventory lag solution

Both me and some other people have been having this annoying problem that really distracted you away from the game but I think I've found the solution. Like it was stated in readme.txt, antiviruses can cause lag and crash of the game. I myself have Kaspersky 2009 as antivirus and once I turned it off, my game ran perfectly. I, however, do not advise you to turn off antivirus, you should add mow.exe as exclusion in antivirus trust zone. Here is how to do it in Kaspersky 2009:

- Right click on red tray antivirus icon -> click settings -> threats and exclusions -> trusted zone -> trusted applications -> click on "+add" -> select "mow.exe" (there is a possibility that path to mow.exe is already in the list, if not, click browse and search for your men of war directory) -> check all 3 options (do not scan, monitor or scan network activity)

Maybe it will help with online/lan performance, but I'm not sure though.

Last edited by 0mar; 03-03-2009 at 10:30 PM.