Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

@DC338. It's not a bug. It's something Oleg put in the game based on his research. I agree it can be anoying but everyone has it so it's still a level playing field. It would be nice if he could have that effect when a plane get's within 50 yards. That gives the stalker enough time to seal the deal.

I once got bounced by my boss from 45 degrees above and behind, flying a Pilatus p-3 right as I turned baseleg. I was flying a Cessna 310 light twin. I only heard him as he passed by at about 50 yards. Never saw or heard him coming. He had the sense of humor to tell me to better check for traffic in the pattern!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for compliments in the upper part - do you really expect me to read the rest of it?
However you deserve an "A" for effort.

Btw, you just managed to deflower my ignore list.
Congrats!

Quote:
zapatista
This message is hidden because zapatista is on your ignore list.
Much better now.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

Cant you guys discuss this whole dot visibility issue here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18473?
Old 02-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Old_Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
Thanks for compliments in the upper part - do you really expect me to read the rest of it?
However you deserve an "A" for effort.

Btw, you just managed to deflower my ignore list.
Congrats!

Much better now.

Gotta love "ignore." With a bit of diligence and remembering to logon each time this forum can be a decent read.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Default To all flamers

I've started to report all the posts here with flames, insults or OT. If you like to quarrel please do it in private, not in a public thread meant to be INFORMATIVE and RELEVANT.

Thank you.
6S.Insuber
Old 02-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Canuck View Post
Gotta love "ignore." With a bit of diligence and remembering to logon each time this forum can be a decent read.
You should try firefox, the password manager is a blessing(given you bookmark the sites correctly).

Quote:
thread meant to be INFORMATIVE and RELEVANT.
Actually this thread is dead already. In less than 24hrs we'll get a new update from Oleg.

Last edited by swiss; 02-10-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
You should try firefox, the password manager is a blessing(given you bookmark the sites correctly).

Actually this thread is dead already. In less than 24hrs we'll get a new update from Oleg.
You guys killed it a few days ago with the silly and off topic dot visibility discussion.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

You should read the first post of this thread, sometimes.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

sorry.

(But: I've never seen OM or luthier come back when there were only 2 or 3 days left to the next Friday update. So, I'm not sure if we caused some real damage. )

Edit:
Insuber; If he's absent he won't post in this thread anyway.

Last edited by swiss; 02-10-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuber View Post
I've started to report all the posts here with flames, insults or OT. If you like to quarrel please do it in private, not in a public thread meant to be INFORMATIVE and RELEVANT.

Thank you.
6S.Insuber
and i am reporting the meaningless reporter who wastes everybody's time reporting

my somewhat verbose response was entirely on topic, and informative i might point out and directly relates to one of the discussions that is threaded throughout this 70 page thread (3 or 4 posters independently raised concerns about visibility problems in il2)

many of those genuine and well known concerns were then met by the uninformed self gratifying banter from swiss who tried to minimize and dismiss the problem without even understanding it or having something meaningful to say, which in the end started to prevent further normal discussion on the topic.

the major gaps in his knowledge have been addressed by my last posts, and these didnt contain any excessively rude language. the fact he is now pretending to be a sensitive soul and turns out to have a glass jaw is rather funny, given his aggressive and persistently hostile attitude to many other genuine posters here over many months (not alluding to myself here).
Closed Thread