Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

Default funny bug and some dude in a cave

so if after you defeat Eric and the undead armies you are placed in the Greenwort castle courtyard at this point I decided to leave via the bridge and go to Grotland cause there's a guy by the name of Ron Rotmouth in an unnamed cave in the SW of the map that has a quest marker on him and I don't know how to trigger it.Obviously he is still not talking to me and when I came back to kick some princely ass I can't get in the castle courtyard, awesome huh?
Old 03-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amokay View Post
so if after you defeat Eric and the undead armies you are placed in the Greenwort castle courtyard at this point I decided to leave via the bridge and go to Grotland cause there's a guy by the name of Ron Rotmouth in an unnamed cave in the SW of the map that has a quest marker on him and I don't know how to trigger it.Obviously he is still not talking to me and when I came back to kick some princely ass I can't get in the castle courtyard, awesome huh?
Ron Rotmouth is a secondary quest that gutar dodger dwarf that gives u. He is the same guy who gives you the Vitamins for the Miners quest and stays opposite Stator. If you decide to help Stator, and flatly reject the idea of giving stator a fake worm gear, Gutar will attack you. U will report back to Stator that you have a real worm gear, the driller works nicely and you get good reward ( 2 runes each x 3 + a chastity ring for me which is 100k value)

If you help Gutar, you have a choice to tell him the repercussions of making a drill without giving him the fake worm gear. Stator changes his mind about the drill, thank you, head over to Gutar for some miserable gold as reward. Gutar will inform you he was robbed by Ron Rotmouth and gives you a contract killing job at the marauders cave nearby marked by a pirate flag (tip of main island).

If you help Gutar and give him a fake worm gear without warning him, you will have a boss battle with the driller. Xp is good but the boss's 3rd and final body has a skill that instantly obliterate your unit stacks with rubble. After defeating the driller, you will not get the good item of 100k value and runes x 6 since it went berserk and failed. Head over to Gutar for miserable gold.

Note: Even if you have finished vitamins for the miners by visiting grumpy oira at the nearby village, killing Gutar (helping Stator) will backtrack the quest and makes it failed even though you got the xp and gold since Gutar is dead.

Note 2: Ron rotmouth will have a quest indicator but cant be triggered if you visit him at Marauders cave after killing Gutar.

Hope this detailed info helps anyone.