Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 10-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csThor
Against for one simple reason. Right now activating 6DOF would not only result in GFX errors (the removed polys) but the more important reason is that enabling it would be nothing but a money cheat. As long as there are no control mechanisms for those who do not have TIR with 6DOF it would be an imbalance and give too much an advantage to TIR owners.

My 0,02 € ...
Ehi....What do u say about to remove support for Hotas like Cougar or Saitek X52, following this way...will be no more advantage for rich users!!!
(oh my god)
Old 10-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csThor
GOZR - I have recently purchased TIR 4, but I still say you either provide a fair and square system which does not overadvantage a user because he had the money to purchase a certain technical gadget or you simply promote and support the narrow-minded elitism that has got a decent chunk of the flight simmers in its grip. I have already heard the sentence "If you don't have a 200$ HOTAS setup and pedals you're not a real simmer" ... I don't need any more of that.
Do you Know that there is a program called -FREETRACK- m8? It is FREE and
to built a 3-led system is really cheap too- So if GOZR or others Guru-programmer can help all of us to have 6Dof even "a poor" simmer would have the chance and possibility to use it EVEN WITHOUT BUYING any expensive TiR system. (my 2$...)