Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:11 AM
Approved Member

Looks like Evgeny made a fighter sweep over the area Well that's what he does no doubt so no fault there.

Evgeny Sir- some contrast would really help your avatar. Also, respectfully there is sometimes banter between the participants and the mods on some forums. Is dialogue something you are OK with? Maybe a little conversation as to what you are having and what is desirable as to this forum?

Just an option to consider.

Regards

Triad
Old 10-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Approved Member

Ok, I'll be glad to have a conversation with you and any member of the forum. What are you interested in?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:31 AM
Approved Member

Hi Evgeny - thanks for your response I for one would like information as to why UBI and 1C have forums for the same simulator. If you feel this is not good to have in open forum, please let me know, delete this post and we could take it to private messages and such if needed.

As you likely know, many of us have been playing this IL-2 for some years. Also many of us very much like Oleg Maddox, the developer with IL-2/1946, and his perceived vision of where flight simulation is going, in particular the much anticipated Battle of Britain: Storm of War. I feel that many would benefit from any information that might be posted regarding the UBI-1C relationship as it pertains to us users and this simulation. I understand that said information would be forthcoming if it were available, but obviously there has been some time since any meaningful updates on this next generation simulation. Any information regarding this situation as you might imagine would be very much appreciated by the community that has developed around this simulation since 2001.

Also regarding your avatar- being a graphic artist by trade I hope you are not offended by my comment. I just was thinking that if you increased contrast by 10 to 20% it might be more appealing. Just my opinion Sir.

Thanks in advance for any information, and regards-

Triad
Old 10-04-2007, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Well, as for us and Ubi, 1C is the developer in this particular case and Ubi is the publisher. As for two forums for the same simulator, we launched this official forum for all 1C games and IL-2 is just one of them. Thank yo for yor questions.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Approved Member

Well- thanks Evgeny for your response. I guess a more pertinent question for some in our community is where are we to look for official updates? True there is a structure to the scenario, but where should we expect the latest news?

Thanks again

Cheers

Triad
Old 10-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

We'll post all the news in the corresponding topic.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

I don't get it , really attracting new members and increasing visits should be basic interest of every new forum or...? New forum which didn't make it to the second page already has 10+ locks?
Every serious subject regarding our precious sim has bean discussed sooo many times and with no new info what you expect from us to debate?
Is this forum just official formality for you guys or what? I mean, you called and we came ... so now what?

with regards
Z

p.s. we're even trying to live with that yellow thing...

Born to fly...forced to work!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Approved Member

Well, you are free to discuss anything you like, but there are forum rules and you should post things like "elevator is porked" in the OFF-TOPIC section. And any new topic created should mean a new discussion of something concerning the game, e.g. "How do I center gunsight in axis aircraft?" It's absolutely normal and doesn't mean that you aren't alowed to discuss some of your interests, but you should do it in the corresponding section. Otherwise the whole forum will turn to chaos.
Hope for the understanding.

Thank you.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Approved Member

@Evgeny

I think he didnt mean to whine about the lock, more like asking a question, Now what ? And I bet a lot of - if not all - other people are asking the same question Point is, we all hope this forum will offer something new, something that wasnt offered yet at other places. At least it would be great to know if there is nothing particular behind the new forum, and its just another place to post at.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Approved Member

edited: answer is referring to Evgenys post:

i totally agree but i was hoping that lock will came when OT posts start to choke this forum. Its still one page forum on this day for God sake...

thanks for answering
Z

Born to fly...forced to work!!!